Reviews for Allergies: Chocolate
LP chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Aww D: You're torturing them with allergies D: Yuki can't eat cheese (dairy), Kyo can't huggle cats, and Tohru can't eat strawberries? Dx
Rinyuuaru chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Okay, cause I've promised it...

So, here I am..

(Geez, can't speak english too much)

I want to give my opinion for three chap.

Truly, I understand the basic idea for chap 1 and 2. But why in chap 3, Toru don't like strawberry? Errr I kinda confused in that part.

I love how you potrait the scene. I mean, it going nice so I know it clearly.

Maka
machoupitchounette chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
cute ;)
machoupitchounette chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
hehehehe... kyou allergic to cats :) genius! loved it!
chocovic-chu chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
that's funny!

can mariachan write about the trio mabudachi too, please?
Remember the Rain chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Haha XD Kyo's allergic to cats. I love it! 3

The little kitty counds cute!

-Slashy
Remember the Rain chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
HOORAY! i loved it. From the first sentence, I was sold; this was so good!

Slashy
ballet fairy chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
neat i like it! You put in the whole popular thing and made a really neat fic but i wished it was longer. Maybe do another fic about Tohru being allergic to something that she cooks with?
Mihang chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
oh! YES SERRIIES! yay! here have a waffle! #
XD-DisturbedCaptainMelon-XD chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
the sentence "it wasn't only the girls from his school, also girls from other schools.." just reallt made me laugh XD It's a good story! :)
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I liked it a lot! This one was also funny! Yuki always said he loved eating chocolates, especially in the episode where he said he would love some from Tohru on Valentine's Day when Kagura came. I never thought about that! It was interresting!

I'm gonna fav it to show my thanks.
Tsunolin chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
It was pretty good, but it was a one shot (it looks like one) so you didn't develop the idea enough :) Anyway good work _ Keep writing! And ignore flames, some people are really inconsiderate!
Interstella chapter 1 . 6/4/2007