Reviews for Smash Success
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
This is GOLD! Totally hilarious! Keep writing!
Autobot traitor chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
Write sequels, NOW!
chicomarx chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
Love. So. Much.

Gotta say, the diary entries were my favorite parts. I loved how you portrayed the various villains, this story had me giggling my head off.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
My god, women.

I love you guys.

SO MUCH. ASDF

I wonder, can henchgirls have henchgirls? XD
DrakkenWasHere chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Aww...this almost makes me want to write a fake Gotham diary...Too bad the other villians aren't going to find out about Crane's nicknames, though. It would be a slight payback for publishing it in the first place.
Amaya the Winged Fox chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
-dies-

...

-bursts out of her coffin like squishy running from CAT during their time of month-

OMFGROFLMFAO! villians AND heroes all fall at the might that is CAT! and everyone in between just falls down laughing!
Amaya the Winged Fox chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
okay, normally, i NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, E.V.E.R. post a comment until i read the last/latest chapter, but this was just so good that i HAD to!

except, when i try to say the actual comment, it looks something like

OMG!LD;SAILEAF;IDKLAFAHAHAH! I DILADIKLCANL'T BRLJIELCLIFDALVE IDIDL KFJJUST AHAHAHAHAH!DKSL;AIFLDAKFDL;SAJFDSQUE!

but i think that translates into something like: OMG! I can't believe- lol! you've gotta be- lmao! I LOVE THIS! SQUEE!

and that translates into something like:

I ABSOLUTALLY LURVE THIS SERIES AND THINK YOU ARE A GENIUS!
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
OMGG this CHAP was like WTF halirous!

Best keep Mon Capitan away from that kind of thinking though...knowing her, she'll prance up to Eddie with a 'Would you tie me up, Eddums? I mean...lace me up."

And then his eyes will bulge and his head will go all explode-y.

Is it wrong that I find that image hilarious?

do i even have to comment on that! XD
Firefly4000 chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
LMAO wonderful story Techie just wonderful, knowing what she did to Jonathan for pulling this stunt makes it even more amusing XD
Protector of Canon2 chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
I love that girl.
cornflakesnobowl chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
coolz. another fic to my favorites.
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
very cute
laal ratty chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
HE LAUGHED! Mind you I'd like to see the person who wouldn't laugh - then again maybe not as they'd probably be Lord Voldemort or something. Fantastic chapter.
BloodofthePen chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
"He'd stopped reading the a.k.a. list when he hit ten aliases. Really, there was no point after that." That's Techie for you! ...Of course you would know that, wouldn't you. The final line was hilarious and classic. Batman's caracter was dead on!
Twinings chapter 3 . 7/3/2007