Reviews for Playing Gods
Athena13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! I seriously love fanfiction writer in fanfic spoofs :)
Sailor's Wife chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was halarious, yes i'm going thru old fics. Just started re-watching SG-1 when I'm bored and decided I would ship Sam/Daniel this time around so here I am.

Thanks for the halarious fic!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
That was very, very funny! Also carried a lot of valid points about the show. I hadn't noticed the music, will now have maddening need to check! Loved the self-awareness, to say nothing of the tendencies of fan fic writers! A lot of fun!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Awesome! It was hilarious!
JFreak1334 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I'm a Sam/Jack ship at heart but this is adorable! So cute,

Keep it up... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Awesomeness! Fabulous!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Okay great story and all, but the thing that really clinched it was the "should I check your house for pods" reference. High fives to all cheesy sci-fi B movie alien pod thriller fans.
DementedLeaf chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Haha, I like it. Pity you can't make them be real, isn't it... *stabs finger with a fork* ow. Um. But then again, you kinda did, almost... That made more sense in my head. You could make them fake-real if you... yeah. I'll just stop trying to make myself make sense, it so rarely works.
Annika Jaymes Evans chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Hi. This story was a trip. Very funny, laughed my way through it (but in a good way). And Amaranth Traces an anagram for Samantha Carter, never expected that. Very cool.
Thaumiel's bookmarks chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Well I can say as a Sam/Daniel shipper that this brought a lot more chuckles than agony while reading, might make a not to people experiencing agony that the story is not to be taken internaly... or all that seriously.
Milly Molly Mandy chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Haha. That was brillo pads!
poetrygrrl39 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
If only the TPTB had hired ya'll to write season 10, darn it! Well done!
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Fantastic!

My fav line was so “Oh, Daniel. If only you weren’t fictional.”

Don't we all wish that. *sigh*
drgemini24 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
lol! I've come across real people fics before but none of them can hold a candle to this. Yay! Love how Daniel explains away their compromising position to Jack, despite Thrae not having Wikipedia to hand. lol. Loved how the story's built by both of you guys... it was almost like Neverending Story.

Hope Thrae enjoys her cameo *wonders if y'all'll get nominated for Oscars...* : D

Nice job,

: )
liz01 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
lol. This was very funny. You guys are fruitcakes. I liked the bet on whether Sam was a natural blond, and i loved the bickering over adverbs and whether Hammond was still around. You two probably sound just like that, don't you?

And Threasja whumps danny in her stories more then you do? I haven't read those yet. Except for the flashback one, and that was half yours.
jquist chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
That was so much fun! Does your muse wear a pink harem outfit with the waist band covering her navel?

As for the TPTB, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest their armpits for the lack of Sam and Daniel interaction.

I loved the banter between you and your beta! What a hoot!

I'm so glad you two are writing stories!