Reviews for Unexpected
Guest chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
Major cliffhanger! Cruelty! How could you stop there?!
MAHI chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
PLEASE CHRIS. CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS FIC. PLEASE. I AM DING TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPENT SAM AND SCAM. AND WHO WILL FIND OUT ABOUT SAM'S SECRET AND THEN WHAT WILL TIM DO ABOUT IT. I NEED TO KNOW. PLEASE UPDATE THIS ONE...
MAHI chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Hei. CHRIS. Dont you want to finish the story? I need to know what will happen in this story. its interesting story.
SHAKILA MAHIRA chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
HI. ITS ME BACK. I LOVE TIM AND SAM. I LIKE HAPPY ENDINGS. DONT MAKE IT SAD. I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPENT TO VIVIAN. BUT DONT KILL HER. IF YOU WANT TO KILL SOME ONE KIL THE SAM'S BOSS. TIM AND SAM LOVE EACH OTHER. SO DONT SEPARATE THEM. I LOVE TO SEE THEM TOGETHAR.
MMM... I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMD THING SPECIAL...,
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON. GOOD LUCK.
JBA chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
ooo u go sammie :) way to turn him on... haha!
JBA chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Pleeeeease stay with Tim forget about Jason... haha wow... I just came up with a reason for her to not like him, Just picture Jason Vorhees..haha, sorry probably not helping :•D 5.5 PLEEEEEASE CONTINUE...
P.S. I read all 34 chapters in The True Mission (I think thats the name... sorry bad memory I'm sick :P ) & anyway, I loved that story too. To the point that I actually cried when Tim thought she betrayed him... & again when Sammie had the horrid dream about Tim getting shot their wedding.. and when Jerry was going to have Tim put in jail for killing Sheila to avenge Sammie's suffering. The way you write almost feels like ur in the story or that ur in their position. You are GREAT writing :D Keep up the good work ;) 5.5
- Jeana 3
JBA chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
UGH. I HATE JASON, He's using Sammie and he wants to hurt Tim :( But other than that I like the storyline :•)
Hotchick6701 chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
so intence update asap!
Hotchick6701 chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
I hate Jason he's such a big women user
Hotchick6701 chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
awww he cares!
Hotchick6701 chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
Vivians a BITCH!
Hotchick6701 chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Sammy wow she's so different in this story i really do like the different her
Hotchick6701 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
! This story is getting interesting, and Sam she's really different but its sure turning him on XD
Hotchick6701 chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
This is a way diffrent story well I LOVE IT ANYWAY!
Hotchick6701 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
YAY ANOTHER STORY TO LOVE!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »