Reviews for The Lonely Hearts
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This was very good! A nice read, and I bawled to when I read Sacrifice... :'( so sad!
becgate chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Heartbreaking! ! Loved it! !
sweetorcute chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
You know there were few scenes that I cried like Anakin's death and Mustafar, Jacen's words when he was comforting Jaina..

but there were scenes that I cried so hard..Jacen's death was one of them. But Mara..

I don't know Thrawn Trilogy Volume 1 was the first book i read after the real trilogies and I didn't read the other two before I read Reunion and Rebirth. Mara Jade was also a mentor to me, a different point of view to true love and when she died, even though I know she'll die because I read Revelation before Sacrifice, I cried...

İt said he knew that his world had ended...and something in me died too. My belief in Star Wars and happy endings seemed to fade. For a thirteen year old hopeless romantic like me the revelation of the truth, the truth that there is no happy ending made me cry.

No matter what Mara was and always will be the favourite S.W. character for me and with this one-shot you made me reilase that to me again. Because her death was unfair..

But the life had to go for Skywalkers so it did.
Now Unused chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was amazingly well done! You made Luke's grief really stand out, and it was sad but great. :) I'm adding this to my faves.

Dana
Rhysati Ynr chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
The part where Luke cries in Sacrifice broke my heart too!

You've captured their relationship here very well.

Good work.
AgiVega chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Mara dies? Heavens. Am so glad I stopped reading the sequel books years ago... they were getting too dark for my taste. As for Jacen - I've disliked him from the very beginning, but now I truly hate him. Honestly, can't the authors of the sequel books make up anything else but killing main characters off? *rolls eyes*
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
God, that is so SAD!

And yet so wonderful.
arliddian chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Oh, that was heartbreaking...

I must read that book.

You're brilliant, by the way.
Stephanie C chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
That was so well written and so sad :(

I haven't even gotten up to the Legacy of the Force books yet. (I still have to read the NJO actually)

But I knew about this spoiler.

I am so sad. Why Jacen? Why?
Vila Restal chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Sad story. Is there going to be more to this? I hope so. Keep this up.
HC0 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Thank you for this...I needed it. That death was on the same scale of shock/anguish/total can't happen-ness as harry Potter 6. MARA? No! I need a support group...
Mister Gordo chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Screw Nearly Crying. I've been crying like a baby since I finished that damned book.

Jacen needs to SUFFER for what he's done.

Although this fic was SO sad. It also showed just how importantt Mara was to Luke's stability. And frankly, If it werent fr young Ben. I would not fault Luke if he snapped and taught his nephew what the son of Vader can do.
starwarssomeone chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Great Job. Helps w/ the pain. I'm going to keep reading the books, but once that is over I'll forget it and say Mara is alive. Again great showing of emotions and characterizations
JadeTakashi chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
dude, i'm slowly dealing with my depression at her untimely demise. This fic, certainly expressed how I feel.

Thanks for the therapy.

you know, she really does become a force ghost and guide all the skywalker descendants in their times of need. Cade Skywalker, her great grandson (i think) gets particularly annoyed by her constant appearance.

nice job, keep writing.
Toni chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Hi from your beta again!

My, you are the queen of antgst. I didn't know until I read this story that Mara was killed - shows how much EU I'm keeping up with. But Whah - how much can poor Lukie go through?