Reviews for Goblin Holiday
Kat Kristine chapter 28 . 4/23
I really liked this; it is definitely my fave so far
SarahlouiseDodge chapter 28 . 1/25
I enjoyed this story I can't work out if you have finished this or not.
WRose chapter 28 . 8/6/2015
Love it
He will knock four times chapter 27 . 2/26/2015
... We already knew the mindset of this shallow bitch. She's like Pansy Parkinson meets the sisters in Cinderella after a bender removes all class and likability.
Wynni chapter 28 . 12/31/2014
Oooh, nice turnaround, makin' Sarah Oberon's daughter. Well done!

and very fun read!
Elisabeta.gray chapter 28 . 4/11/2014
Just wait a minute. . . Then they are half brothers. Isn't it?
TheRealEatsShootsAndLeaves chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
"a dozen or so pigs winged overhead" ROFL!
TashaRose chapter 28 . 9/19/2013
This one is not marked completed. I was wondering if you did have more planned for it, or if it is all set to be read as complete.
Honoria Granger chapter 27 . 3/21/2013
So Jareth is going to marry his half sister Sarah? That's disgusting. I'm out of here.
Honoria Granger chapter 28 . 3/21/2013
What is your problem with the word Caesar? You consistently write "Hail Creaser" in several different stories...don't you even bother to check these things?
Honoria Granger chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
Yeats is pronounced Yates but spelled Yeats.
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
It's bauble, not bobble. Unless you're talking about one of those long-tailed wool stocking caps.
AngelofSilkenRoses chapter 28 . 9/4/2012
Wow! I love your stories :D
FeyFaerie chapter 25 . 8/26/2012
Woah! So I was partially right...the thought that Sarah was Oberon's daughter did cross my mind, but I hadn't thought you'd have Pberon seduce his own daughter, nor did I think you'd have Jareth and Sarah be half siblings!
Sad about Robert though, and Sarah not being his daughter...:(
Still! Not only is Sarah half fae, she's the high kings daughter! A princess! That sure will make Sonia mad! :D
FeyFaerie chapter 24 . 8/26/2012
Oh! So Linda and Oberon! And I'm guessing that Tobt might actually be the result of those two! And Karen adopted Toby for some reason? And that's why he looks so much like Jareth?
That'll be messed up,if Jareth and Sarah get married, with Toby technically being Jareth's half-brother, adopted son, and brother-in-law!