Reviews for Goblin Holiday
LoreLorelei chapter 14 . 11/6/2017
Great story, but the French is atrocious. and I don't unterstand why it is even there. Gaelic would be more fitting, I think. I do enjoy reading it.
Kat Kristine chapter 28 . 4/23/2016
I really liked this; it is definitely my fave so far
SarahlouiseDodge chapter 28 . 1/25/2016
I enjoyed this story I can't work out if you have finished this or not.
WRose chapter 28 . 8/6/2015
Love it
He will knock four times chapter 27 . 2/26/2015
... We already knew the mindset of this shallow bitch. She's like Pansy Parkinson meets the sisters in Cinderella after a bender removes all class and likability.
Wynni chapter 28 . 12/31/2014
Oooh, nice turnaround, makin' Sarah Oberon's daughter. Well done!

and very fun read!
Elisabeta.gray chapter 28 . 4/11/2014
Just wait a minute. . . Then they are half brothers. Isn't it?
TheRealEatsShootsAndLeaves chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
"a dozen or so pigs winged overhead" ROFL!
TashaRose chapter 28 . 9/19/2013
This one is not marked completed. I was wondering if you did have more planned for it, or if it is all set to be read as complete.
Honoria Granger chapter 27 . 3/21/2013
So Jareth is going to marry his half sister Sarah? That's disgusting. I'm out of here.
Honoria Granger chapter 28 . 3/21/2013
What is your problem with the word Caesar? You consistently write "Hail Creaser" in several different stories...don't you even bother to check these things?
Honoria Granger chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
Yeats is pronounced Yates but spelled Yeats.
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
It's bauble, not bobble. Unless you're talking about one of those long-tailed wool stocking caps.
NerdandProud-86 chapter 28 . 9/4/2012
Wow! I love your stories :D
FeyFaerie chapter 25 . 8/26/2012
Woah! So I was partially right...the thought that Sarah was Oberon's daughter did cross my mind, but I hadn't thought you'd have Pberon seduce his own daughter, nor did I think you'd have Jareth and Sarah be half siblings!
Sad about Robert though, and Sarah not being his daughter...:(
Still! Not only is Sarah half fae, she's the high kings daughter! A princess! That sure will make Sonia mad! :D