Reviews for An Unlikely Hero
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
So, what is Emmeline Vance doing teaching Muggle Elementary School?
AutumnRoseSummerLily chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Are you going to do another story about Jim when he finally gets his horses and Harry goes to visit him?
unique.normality chapter 1 . 6/24/2008

I really like reading about how Harry is viewed by witches and wizards when hes young, before he knows about that world

Hes so sad and innocent
xHarryIsMyHomeboyx chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Sweet, but it was very vague. What was Emmeline doing at Harry's school? is the number one question that comes to mind.

I think I liked An Angel in Disguise a bi better, just because it showed such a change in Harry. I loved the emotions it brought out, and how kind they both were to each other.

All in all, I really like these little Jim-shots you've written, and I think he's a great character!
hypercell chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This is really good! I am not sure which one I like better... I like them both. I want to read more about Harry's childhood, but I cannot find any. If you find any, could you please tell me? thanx, and you are a great writer!
NonymousMay chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
oh i love these!

- o n,

~w e n
Venomous Guise chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I loved this, especially Harry's essay. It was really sweet. And I like both stories- I can't decide between them. Great job!
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Tha was powerful. I loved it. It took me a alittle bit to remeber who Ms. Vance was...but I remebered. I can't decide which story is better...I loved them both!