Reviews for Forget Me Not
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Very interesting idea. Although I would like a bit more JS shippiness, but I understand why you cut it off here.
Athena121 chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
Way cool!
Fayet chapter 12 . 9/27/2007
I seem to have my "write-hungry-authors-a-review"-night.

I liked your ending. It made the whole thing a bit more realistic - like it could really be a stargate-episode. Ahw, I wish it could be one and Id be able to watch it right now.. Good work!
Sheeplady chapter 12 . 9/20/2007
I realise the review is late, but very good, it would have made a great episode!
Russa chapter 12 . 7/3/2007
Hi! Aw, it's over? Well, it's was a great sotry and a nice ending. I'm glad Sam is back to her usual self. It's kind of neat how you left it with a little bit of an open ending between Sam and Jack. I could see a sequel for this. If you want to do one, by all means go for it. I think it'll be interesting to see it go on into another drama adventure. Well, anyway, good luck with your other stories and I'll catch ya later. Ciao! _
Call Me Sarah chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
Great story, excellent ending!
mara-anni chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
Fantastic! Great story, really enjoyable.

You're right to end end it here if you want to keep the story in canon. And it does feel like a natural ending. Having said that, i definately wouldn't complain about a sequel :) Perhaps you can still keep it in canon by setting the sequel in the future. Post season 8 as an AU season 9 maybe? Anyway what ever you decide, great work on this.
Nessie1701 chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
I greatly enjoyed the entire story. I agree, you left it at the perfect place. The room may be crowded, but it's not overflowing just yet! Thanks!
janissima chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
I think you ended it in a very good spot. Much as I love Jack/Sam ship, sometimes it's OK to let them remain at status quo per the story. I thought you did a great job with this conversation at the end. Only problem I had with the chapter was that Oprah is on in the afternoon, not the evening! :)
nexis44 chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
really good story. i so enjoyed it. if ya do a sequal i will be sure to read it.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
really crappy ending and the summary where it states "SJ eventually" is misleading
7 League Boots chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
Beautiful resolution. Glad Sam's ok after activating the machine. The story ends well; Sam and Jack are back on solid emotional footing as comrades and friends. Nice touch of tension there on his rooftop; loved the dialogue that showed how they cared but couldn't show their caring, at least not yet.

A sequel would be icing! Maybe set in/after a different episode where she gets to remember or relate to Jack the identities of her abductors back then (too juicy a memory to leave alone!). Oh, and that kiss, please! Really nice, original work. Thanks for sharing!
7 League Boots chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
Hoo-whee! What a ride this is, altho Sam wouldn't like it. Think I freaked right along with Sam and Jack when Thera appeared, and poor Jack was so torn. Loved the image of Jack being guilty when Daniel questioned him! So the machine was innocent; go figure. Great visuals of the traumatic effects of her memories, and the reactions from Jacob, Jack and Daniel. Great work! Guess if Sam remembers the Thera stuff, will she keep it to herself, or hit Jack with it (or snatch another kiss?). It's probably the only memory Sam won't find easy to deal with because it involves Jack, forbidden feelings, regs, etc.

I like the effect of Sam's momentary desperation that wound up curing her. Or did it. More, please. Huh; and you thought your exams were tough!
Russa chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
Hi! Wow, this is going good. So, is Sam really herself again? It was kind creepy when she had all of Jolinar's memories back and just wanted it all to stop. I felt so sorry for her. I hope this all works out in the end. It's a dangerous thing to mess with memories. Well, continue again real soon. I can't wait to find out what happens. Cya then! _
roguephoenix1 chapter 10 . 6/25/2007
Nice chapter. I liked how Sam was so overcome with Jolinar's memories that she couldn't deal with it and had to use the machine again. I don't think that was necessarily a quick fix, she'll still have to deal with the fall-out of the memories unconvered. Like the kiss, which hopefully will be addressed. I don't think Sam will be mad about it (at least I hope not), maybe upset that once again her and Jack expressed their feelings and can't do anything about. Looking forward to the next chapter.