Reviews for Payback
Guest chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
Great job!
Brinohms chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Disoriented, not disorienTAted. The second is not a word.
Hesperis chapter 25 . 1/12/2012
Nice story o)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 25 . 11/11/2011
I love hurt Tony fic's. Especially when Tony goes to Gibbs for help and support. And when stories have him younger than what he is in the show.

Poor Tony he was attacked/beaten. But managed to go to Gibbs for help. And he was so scared of the needles that Ducky had to take the blood sample. Its a good thing he trust Ducky so much. Aww so sweet Gibbs showing his fatherly side towards Tony while he was in the hospital.

So funny when Tony and Abby were auguring over if he smelled bad or not. Just like kids.

Go Gibbs you threaten Morrison.

Good thing they got to Tony in time and Carrington is dead.

of course he is on his way to being ok if he was able to joke around with Gibbs about if the nurse was single or not.
Madances chapter 25 . 3/1/2011
Hi, I just read this story again hoping for more. Oh well, maybe soon? Good job. Tracy
newgal chapter 25 . 6/20/2009
I enjoyed your story.
mamsmelk chapter 25 . 5/1/2009
nice story.
Retired FF Writer chapter 25 . 4/7/2009
This story was awesome. You did a fabulous job I really enjoyed every word of it.
SolidblackSpiritwolf chapter 17 . 3/24/2009
wow, a pigs internal organs, gotta be distebing
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 25 . 3/14/2009
i liked it good story :)
NickTonyK chapter 25 . 2/6/2009
Loved your story! Would love a good Tony recovery story!
Gabwr chapter 25 . 12/4/2008
This was a really good story. I enjoyed reading it.
crokettsgirl chapter 25 . 8/3/2008
Hey I enjoyed this story. It was very good, the drugs, kidnapping, Gibbs frustration...everythings was great. Sue
crokettsgirl chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
This story is getting so good, it's a shame you haven't written in almost a year. I love this show and Tony is my fav and then Abby and Gibbs and their relationship, and then the rest of the teams relationship, like a family.

I decided to review here, usually I'd wait until the end but didn't want to forget. You were saying you didn't know medical terms. I'm not a nurse or a doctor but have brother in the hospital for 5 years due to brain trauma injury and have done, learned and seen a lot, plus other family members.

I'll only tell you what was in this chapter to help you if you write another story needing this info.

An IV is the bag with the saline solution, which is salt water and it also has Sugar in it, can't recall the name , starts with a D, body needs both and one last thing in the IV is Potassium. They put a PIC line into your hand or inner elbow, this you can hook the IV to and that IV line can also have a piggie backs of other smaller bags of anti-botics that run together at a rate that the doctor sets them to go, each can go at a different rate. The Pic line also has an paded enterance so you can use push other things into the vain, though blood would be taken from another vain...hope you can follow, can't draw a picture on this..lol. There are so many other things. They'd want to get the blood right away to see if they could still get the drug that was put into Tony. Some drugs stay in the system a lot longer than others. Others can disapate and then if you are lucky you may find trace in the blood or not...I understand what you are writing here and people that don't know would see it. I just wrote this to help you if you ever do write another story needing these things. I enjoy your writing and as I said in the last review of the last story, I like that you keep them in character and a plot that is believable, that is so important.

I've written stories on FFnet but they took off the fandom and I haven't written in about a year. Anyway I'm enjoying this.

Also brain injury, there are so many different ones and my brother in law has one of the more serious ones. You can put my email addy down if you decide to write something and I might be able to help with some medical things but I'm not a nurse or doctor but there are things on the web and there are pages that help writer with medical stuff. I accidently deleted my link or I'd give it to you.

but I'm going to continue to read now since I'm enjoying this story so much and want to see where it's going. I love Tony...lol..thanks and hope I didn't offend you. And that you are still on FFnet and will get this...sue
Phoenix414 chapter 25 . 7/30/2008
I really enjoyed your fic.