Reviews for Payback
edinarowe chapter 25 . 10/1
I really enjoyed ths story:) thank u!
stareagle chapter 25 . 10/1
Poor Tony. I noted in fanfiction, that protection details always seem to get lured away from their post in hospitals. It seems to be a problem that happens too often! When Tony is the patient, they need a platoon of marines to protect him!
I am glad you kept working on this story till you were satisfied. Writing and posting in fanfic is a gift the author gives to others. The apologies you included in every chapter are not necessary - work at your own pace with joy and satisfaction - don't feel bad as if you failed us by not posting each day. You are in the driver's seat and the rest of us are along for the ride! You did a great job and I enjoy your work. Thank you
Guest chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
Great job!
Brinohms chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Disoriented, not disorienTAted. The second is not a word.
Hesperis chapter 25 . 1/12/2012
Nice story o)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 25 . 11/11/2011
I love hurt Tony fic's. Especially when Tony goes to Gibbs for help and support. And when stories have him younger than what he is in the show.

Poor Tony he was attacked/beaten. But managed to go to Gibbs for help. And he was so scared of the needles that Ducky had to take the blood sample. Its a good thing he trust Ducky so much. Aww so sweet Gibbs showing his fatherly side towards Tony while he was in the hospital.

So funny when Tony and Abby were auguring over if he smelled bad or not. Just like kids.

Go Gibbs you threaten Morrison.

Good thing they got to Tony in time and Carrington is dead.

of course he is on his way to being ok if he was able to joke around with Gibbs about if the nurse was single or not.
Madances chapter 25 . 3/1/2011
Hi, I just read this story again hoping for more. Oh well, maybe soon? Good job. Tracy
newgal chapter 25 . 6/20/2009
I enjoyed your story.
mamsmelk chapter 25 . 5/1/2009
nice story.
Retired FF Writer chapter 25 . 4/7/2009
This story was awesome. You did a fabulous job I really enjoyed every word of it.
SolidblackSpiritwolf chapter 17 . 3/24/2009
wow, a pigs internal organs, gotta be distebing
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 25 . 3/14/2009
i liked it good story :)
NickTonyK chapter 25 . 2/6/2009
Loved your story! Would love a good Tony recovery story!
Gabwr chapter 25 . 12/4/2008
This was a really good story. I enjoyed reading it.
crokettsgirl chapter 25 . 8/3/2008
Hey I enjoyed this story. It was very good, the drugs, kidnapping, Gibbs frustration...everythings was great. Sue