Reviews for Bad Jelly Babies
thisdayandage chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Loved the story. It could've done with more of what the characters were thinking though. But I enjoyed it. Well done.
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Martha's last line was great. XD
PhoenixWytch chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
Oh lovely!

Thanks for writing.
Misery Loathes Company chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
This was absolutely bloody brilliant! Loved it!
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
Thanks for the laugh. Great story!
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
Nice to see Hame again.
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
Wow, I like this story. Now I don't think he's mental, just brain-damaged.
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
He's went crazy.
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Black ones are always the worst...
Persiflage chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
This was good fun - poor Doctor - a bump on the head and a shot in the rear !

Just a small thing though, you misspelt Hame's name - there's no "i" in it...
Gamine Madcap chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
hehehe...that last bit was great! Keep up the great work!
Syreene chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
Incredibly cute story...and kudos for Martha having the patience of a saint, lol! ;)

Well done!
Spoofmaster chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
O! Very nicely done! Love Martha's ability to deal with teh crazy and the fact that sick!Doctor got all angry and racist (or speciesist?) in between being mad as a hatter. Seems quite like something he might keep buried.

I'm a little unsure of the New New York chronology involved with Haime, since if this takes place after Martha's first visit to New Earth (which I'm assuming it must since Haime knew her, and also to avoid a paradox) I'm not sure that Haime would be a novice anymore. Also, after '“Yeah,” she said with a grin. “Anyway, never send a man – Gallifreyan' in the last chapter there appears to be a gap since that line leads off and the next doesn't continue the sentence.

Jolly good, though, and TARDIS tipping? Too awesome. Adding this to my C2, the Tin Dog.
Flaignhan chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
Ah yay! You've done it again!

Loved it! :D There's something about sick insane doctor that I absolutely adore. And I love how he wasn't just out of it, he was out of it and horrible, whereas sick doctor always tends to be all confessing his undying love for the current companion and then not remembering a thing afterwards, but you did it very well.

But yeah, I really think you should get writing on another one VERY soon.

]