Reviews for Le Point d'Aucun Retour
A River's Melody chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love the idea of the sympathy pain, though I think that while Chris WOULD rather he die than Emily, he would have first done all that he could to keep them both alive. Also, there was the chance that Emily would still commit suicide (as she did here). I wish you had expanded a bit upon Emily's life afterwards, but overall this was quite good.
I have just one question-what happened to their child? Did Emily miscarry or abort it? Or is this set in a universe where Emily never got pregnant?
tayl0r chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I love the idea that they're together in heaven :)

The ending made me cry so much! I loved The Pact but I also love happy endings... and Chris and Emily together. I know that there's plenty of people who would disagree, but if Emily hadn't been molested, Chris and her would have been so happy together. The Creep ruined her.

Really good story btw :)
SweetTemptation2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I don't know. I liked it. It made me cry. But did you know orginally Jodi Picoult thought about killing off Chris? But she dared to kill the girl. And don't you think that if Chris were to kill himself in the end (Emily killing herself in your One shot)- Don't you think it would have been a little cliche?
Spacemonkey Rastaban chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
lol I guess you asked yourself the same question I did: What would have happened if Chris had died instead of Emily? Great work. I love seeing different perspectives on this one question.
MissBabyPo chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Hi

I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed your ending to The Pact!

I think Jodi Picoult is an amazing author but I do think that the ending of TThe Pact lacked her usual flair!

I think your ending was much more inspired than the original and would love to read more of your work!

All the best for the future!
Anaeli chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
actually the spaces make it easier to read! its awesome i love how you swithced the roles and did exactly what chris really wanted to do in the book! keep writing!