Reviews for To the Betrayer comes the Betrayal
Madielovesyou21 chapter 6 . 4/6
Please finish this story! Or at least give us a short chapter that's a summary of how it ends. It's a gray story tho hope you get re inspired
Fykatherine chapter 6 . 3/18
It's been 2 years. Will you ever finish this ?
Reza Novaria chapter 6 . 1/28
So, I take it you have died? As it's been over a year and a half now, and my curiosity to see where this goes is dying with every passing day.
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
is very sad the moment that all the people that Kim Possible cared the most are found dead...

Hoping to see some surprises in the future!
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
The moment that Kim Possible was betrayed for the ones she love the most...

Well, let's see what's going to happen in Chapter 2!
BrownTeddyBear chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
So, sadness at the status of the story aside, what's up with your theory that Kim is 9 in the beginning of the show?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
This is awesome. A third Director sibling, a still mysterious plot of some kind, and me wondering if Shego and "undead" Kim will cross paths. Would love to see this continue. :)
InsurgentOutcast chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
I know it has been a while since you updated, but I'm still hoping for an update! This is a great work and I love the possibility of Dark!Kim and Kigo! Great job c:
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
Awesome Story!
I love Dark!Kim (personally hope for some Kigo Murder&Mayhem action and some
Dark Fluff)
"You die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Hope you Update soon!
LeeShaw chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
Glad it's going to be finished can't wait to see what happens next :)
Anima chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Yo, finish this damn fanfic… Please? I really like it. It's just gotten to the meat of the story, and then…an abrupt halt. It's so sad. Shego and Kim need to meet up again.
DARKNESS4311 chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
keep it going I love the set up though what is Kim doing during all this hell that is bracking losses I mean dame a lot of dark things but I hope we see were things go you know
helkil chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
When when I am dying to read update pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Wow. Great story. Shame most of it was lost before but I look forward to reading the rest.
Rizzlesmyiles chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
My god that must suck! How selfish of your laptop to die on us ;)
Please don't give up on it, I was just getting into it :( good luck with your final exams! Xx