Reviews for To the Betrayer comes the Betrayal
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 6 . 3/2
Awesome Story!
I love Dark!Kim (personally hope for some Kigo Murder&Mayhem action and some
Dark Fluff)
"You die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Hope you Update soon!
LeeShaw chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
Glad it's going to be finished can't wait to see what happens next :)
Anima chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Yo, finish this damn fanfic… Please? I really like it. It's just gotten to the meat of the story, and then…an abrupt halt. It's so sad. Shego and Kim need to meet up again.
DARKNESS4311 chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
keep it going I love the set up though what is Kim doing during all this hell that is bracking losses I mean dame a lot of dark things but I hope we see were things go you know
helkil chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
When when I am dying to read update pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Wow. Great story. Shame most of it was lost before but I look forward to reading the rest.
Rizzlesmyiles chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
My god that must suck! How selfish of your laptop to die on us ;)
Please don't give up on it, I was just getting into it :( good luck with your final exams! Xx
crkswolf chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Ahhhh man this is sooo good keep it up !
LordCanine chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Good story, only I don't like that you killed more, Jim &Tim, Wade, and Ann, but understand it was nessacary. So when does Shego figure out Kim is alive? And when does shit hit the fan?
TaikoTurtle chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
Haha dang, i saw an email update for this story and i was like "what the heck is this is this a mistake?" Then i saw the story synopsis and remembered what it was. This is waaaaay old! Good luck with finishing up college!
KM Rune chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
I just found this story today. It would be a shame to not finish it or to give it up for adoption.

I hope you continue. This is a winner.
Dawn409 chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
I love this story its so damn awesome, love the way its written...hoping to get more updates from you
zzzoo99 chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
i just read your story and i love it please please update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Hope Shego and Kim find each other and build a resistance to take those EVIL sons of b!tches down for good.
RandomWeridGirl chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
This story is great! Your grammar is great and your writing style is good too. I want to know if you're still alive and if you plan to continue this story. If you're already dead, then I am sorry to hear that.