Reviews for Theory Behind a Kiss
brenda79 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I liked reading this. I did not even expect what happened, which I'm glad because I hate when I figure out the mystery early. I also liked the ending, it was sweet, and could also be open for thoughts of what could happen next.
Strega Triss chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Would you consider making this into a full blown story?
aptteach123 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
OMG! This was amazing! Any chance for a sequel? This was so good. I loved it. Thanks for writing such a great story!
madamsnape78 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wonderful and original! I've never read anything like this before. I don't normally ask for sequels, but it would be nice to see what happens when Hermione finally finds him (and how she finds him).
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
this was wonderful! could there be a sequel in the works? please? *hopeful puppy eyes*
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
A great one-shot I like it, will there be a sequel/full story on this?:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now and have a nice summer:)
Nutters4Potter chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Great!
My Dusty chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Nice. It was original, and well written as always...Leaves the reader satisfied with a job well done, yet ready for more...

Excellent job!
notwritten chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
interesting
duj chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I was surprised Hermione was so keen for revenge, but you gave her an excellent motive :))
PrzbyThis chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
So good! Never would have expect it to be Flitwick!

Please do a sequel!
Borolin chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Very clever!
xox-Teirrah-xox chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Muy bien! Very Good! I like this story very much, especially the change in Snape.
TCFellows chapter 1 . 6/4/2007