Reviews for Brothers Can't Be Trusted
aka-chan chapter 25 . 5/29
i always love naruto in every fanfic except for this one. As much as I love this fic, I really hate the plot, of Naruto especially. He's so stupid and ignorant! Was it that hard to choose over Itachi or Sasuke? People always care of Naruto since he's a helpless uke but did he care others? And he always hurt Sasuke's heart, first dating itachi without sasuke's knowing. then, defend itachi when uchiha brothers get a fight. and sasuke easily forgive naruto because he loves naruto very much. what is this?! sasuke is his first, best friend, for fucking sake! i find it very unfair to sasuke. poor poor sasuke.
lazysassymissy chapter 13 . 4/23
0889612875412
Guest chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
... I'm going to stop reading now
lightfromshadows chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
Sasuke you... bastard! Idiot! Asshole! Jerk! F*cktard! Son of a b*tch! Moron! Just... aaagghhh! That was a low blow Sasuke, saying that you understood why nobody had wanted him. You deserved everything Naruto did and maybe even more. I'm really pissed right now!
Ninetails69NarutoXMina chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
hehehehe yup still makes me laugh and nose bleed at the same time
Ninetails69NarutoXMina chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
I read this last year and loved it especially the part when Naruto they make that video hahahaha hah good times and another thing I totally support Itachi on this one
Guest chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
This chapter makes me very angry at Sasuke, I'm actually leaning towards Itachi getting that sweet Naruto booty
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
I wish Naruto wasn't so girly or week kn this story but over all its really good so far
old fan chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
I've been keeping tabs on this story since i discovered it over a decade ago in the anime spiral days. So much of this story is ingrained in my mind since 10 years ago. I notice yoy touched up on the story and changed this chapter since i last read it. At that time, naruto sang tanoshi hara instead of happy tummy. I learned so many terms like those because of this story that i never forgot. This story made me feel so much joy back then; and this was years before i came out. This story is a memorable part of my adolecense. Good memories.
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
Aw, Sasuke really does like Naruto and didn't want to take advantage of him. How sweet. I just hope Naruto doesn't misunderstand and starts thinking Sasuke doesn't want him. What just happened here? Sasuke beat the crap out of Neji? O.o

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
OMG! I really like where this is going. And. . . Is Itachi beginning to fall for Naruto?

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
X_X *fainted due to nosebleed* Damn your cuteness Naruto! You will be the death of me. Man, that Naruto is too cute and Ukey. I loved the SasuNaru kiss.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Aw, I just love Sasuke and Naruto as parents. They're adorable. Haha! Jiraiya is hilarious!

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
I really love the ItaNaru and SasuNaru moments in this fic. Aw, Itachi was sucking on Naruto's cut to make it better? How sweet and sly.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Haha! Naruto is such a good mommy. And oh boy! This cute boy is slowly seducing Sasuke without him even realizing it and Itachi is really acting fast.

1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »