Reviews for April Tenth
ancient lantean chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Interesting. Very interesting. I've never played a Final Fantasy game, but I may look into it now. Hope to see an update soon.
Centurious The Azure chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Nice story so far, Tovarisch Andrew. It has been a while since I read a Stargate Fic. I can't believe there are only two episodes left of SG-1. It was a good ride. But in the end, I guess, all good things must come to a close. We have the movies to look forward to at least.

The Ori and the Wraith are closing in on the same place. This is going to be quite the battle.

Did you hear that Amanda Tapping (Samantha Carter) is moving to Atlantis after SG-1 is over? I wonder what is going to happen to everyone else.

Did you happen to get the PMs I sent you? When you have the time please PM me back.

KEEP YOUR YOUTHFUL FIRES BURNING! *Does Nice Guy Pose with sudden dramatic sunset in the background, his teeth sparkel with the shine of ten thousand supernovas.*

-Centurious The Cunning Azure Beast
Valkarious chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
Awesome chap. :D! althought i'm a tad bit confused but oh well keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter _ update when ya can :)! looking foward to it _!