Reviews for More Than A Little
twilightrocks100 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Nice I like how you did it and how you drew on the truths on them. It really is an interesting relationship the outers and Usagi have don't you think? I know I do?
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Lovely story :)
kat chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
this made me cry of cuteness.
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
What a beautiful piece. The end was fantastic.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This was a piece of perfect canon; it could've jumped right off the screen! I'm always amazed at the loyalty and love Usagi evokes in people; so admirable! And you captured it flawlessly.
Sally Queen chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
i read this story from time to time because it is so cute. good job:D
Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I agree with daughterofmars. You did a fab job on this.
Baka Gaijin30 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This was REALLY well written. I love how you portrayed Haruka and Michiru so spot-on.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Always felt like Haruka like Usagi.
Mecha-Foot chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Holy crap I think this illustrates what I've always thought about Haruka: she's got sort of a half-platonic crush on Usagi because she's attracted to her pure princessy light, but sometimes it's not so platonic (which is sort of why Haruka teases Usagi so much, only it's not really teasing sometimes). I agree that Michiru would feel the same way, because Usagi has an innocence that the Outer Senshi are basically not allowed to have. For some reason when I read this I thought more of manga-universe than anime. Probably because everything looks a lot prettier and more timeless and, to be honest, less insipid. Yay! I really enjoyed it.
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
i love this little one shot, because its still cannon, but it can be interperated different ways. there aren't enough haruka/usagi interaction fics! love it!
Tomoyo-tenshi chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
wow! I could even immagine this scene in the anime! Great job!
Tavia chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Even tho this was short it was really kool and it made me think Usagi and Haruka would make an awesome couple. This is by far 1 of the best shortest Fics i've read. Keep up the good work!
daughterofmars chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Despite being short this piece got all my favourite things about Sailor Moon across. One, you captured the Michiru/Haruka interaction perfectly. I could just imagine them saying these things, it was like it had been taken directly out of the anime. Two, you had this Usagi/Haruka thing in it as well. And you made it work in the way it should, because Haruka isn't in love with Usagi like that, but there's an attraction between them that comes across very strongly in the anime. I liked how you recaptured it here. Arigato for a great read.
Suki chapter 1 . 6/17/2007