Reviews for Schoolgirl Rudie
sashwizzled chapter 4 . 11/21/2003
Gum, you're being a bitch. Sorry and all that, but you are. Nyah.

Another great chapter! Yay! Love it love it love it!
sashwizzled chapter 3 . 11/21/2003
I can't believe I didn't bother reviewing this! Stupid bitch. (that's me, not you. )

Loving it! Can't wait to see what happens to Gum, and I feel so sorry for Amy! (well, Gum, too, but she's being a bitch at the moment so it's mostly Amy.)
Linael To lazy to sign in.it is.725 pm on a saturday in Manhattan chapter 11 . 11/16/2002
Just surfing the JSR section (I know sounds REALLY corny) But this story kept me so hooked...this is one of the greatest JSR stories that I'v ever read! Me like it so much it's going in my favorite stories _ TTFN!

L-chan
BansheeCat chapter 11 . 8/3/2002
Curses! I'm not supposed to be on the Internet long, but I started reading this and *literally* couldn't stop! This is too good. Too good.

Sorry, the story... Let's see... I'm too tired to do more than one review, so some miscellaneous junk from all chapters...

I loved Tab's excuse for crashing through Amy's window.

You did a *really* good job (I thought) of describing the mental battles with the music.

I don't understand why Gum was being such a jerk.

Tab coming out of the vase was pretty funny. Nice little bit of humor.

The calendar thing was clever– the way you worked it in, and the way the GGs figured out the date.

Wow! The "Rhino girl" thing (having Gum and Piranha made into the dancing girls) was really good! I never would've thought of that _.

Rats, it's over... *cries* Sorry. As I already said, this is TOO good. I wish I could write like that... this is near perfection.

Oh, and I'll read the rest of your stuff when I get the chance. Most of it's kinda long and I don't have much time... *sniff*
CGP chapter 11 . 3/27/2002
Tallulah, I love your stories. Each and everyone of them, this one as well. This story was great, twists and turns to no end. However, I have just one problem with this story. I hate Amy. I don't exactly know why but I just can't stand her. I'm not trying to knock your character or anything, I just don't like her and I was even rooting for her death at the end. Seriously, you should've killed her off. I hate her with a passion. Boo Amy, go GGs! Anyway, your story was great. I'm sorry if my hate of Amy has offended you in anyway. I just don't like the girl.
TextDragonX chapter 2 . 1/24/2002
What's up with Amy's Aunt? She's psycho!
TextDragonX chapter 2 . 1/24/2002
What's up with Amy's Aunt? She's psycho!
Spaz6191 chapter 11 . 11/25/2001
Tallulah, I think I'm obsessed with your stories, ...hmmmmm ok anywayz. I love all your fics. I crave them like tacos. Oh yeah, don't make Gum that much of a bitch. Mew maybe.
The Lotus chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Interesting...
Jessi a.k.a. Crash chapter 11 . 11/19/2001
And one more slightly depressing fic has a happy ending. _ This fic was great. Ain't life grand?
Zrex V chapter 11 . 11/19/2001
Woohoo! Excellent ending to an excellent fic, Tallullah! This was great from beginning to end, I loved it! You did a great job.
Disk I almost typed in 'Dusk'.the aftereffects of school are wonmderful chapter 11 . 11/19/2001
Whoo! How sweet! ) Shame to see it end, since I'm going to miss Amy, but things can't go on forever _. I can't wait to see you posting Kell's Story soon, because your fictions completely rule! . ROCK ON!
Disk chapter 10 . 11/16/2001
I can only sum this chapter up in a single word effectively: WOW. This...rules...and I KNEW Piranha was that other person in the cell with Gum! D Go me! *dances and gives self a cookie*
J-San chapter 8 . 11/16/2001
Not bad, you've kept up the supense thriller theme well. I do have one complaint. No one, no matter how rich they are, speaks proper english. Let's see some slang!
J-San chapter 7 . 11/16/2001
Hey, that ain't kosher! And right when they were makin' up, too! I like the suspense. The action's not bad either.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »