Reviews for Summer Vacation
xdevilsxangelx chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
kool story! cant wait 4 da update. p.s. awsum 4 ur bro!
Yaoi King 1000 chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
!MONKES!

!SORRY,SHUGER RUSH!

!CAN I ASK YOU IF I CAN USE YOUR OC EMILY LYNN ANDERSON FOR MY STORIE CONCRETE ANGEL!

!PLEASE ANSER BY REVIEWING THE INTRO OF THIS STORIE!

!SUGER!

!SORRY!
JudaiHaou'sGirl chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
so awesome
yumi2482 chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
that was great
HeelBayley4Life chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Not a bad start. I'll read the rest in a few hours.
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
Eh... funny story... Jayson, just a varrient of Jason, would have been my name if I were a boy...

And... At least it hasn't taken you possibly months to update like it does for me sometimes! Erm... (Cough cough cough.) I didn't say anything...

So... anyways... still love the story!
YaoiYuriLover929 chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
THAT WAS A TOTALLY AWSOME STORY AND I THINK YOU CAPTURED THE CHARACTERS PERSONALITIES QUITE WELL!

YAY! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE FROM ONE OF MY FAV AUTHORS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
I missed the update on this... But that was really good!
YaoiYuriLover929 chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
WOW! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! DARK MAGICIAN FINALLY CAME INTO THE PICTURE! you should write what the conversation between victoria and dark magician will be like! MORE!

~Zane x Syrus Forever~
Phantom Of FanFiction chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
YAY! I'VE MET DARK MAGICIAN! *sighs while fainting* YES! ALRIGHT! I LOVED IT! and... ha! ha! mokuba and amanda were fighting! maybe THEY should be brother and sister!

*Phantom of Fanfiction*
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
My eyes... they are bleeding...

And, I don't think it's weird to write a story with yourself in it. I've written several, like my first one when I had a major crush on Jaden (which was reported and taken down and I lost the documents forever), and there's like a whole series I wrote with me as my OC Gash. So, it's not weird. But... do you think it's weird?

So... anyways... Yup, me eyes is still bleeding.
YaoiYuriLover929 chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
HEY! I RESENT THAT COMMENT ABOUT US BEING CLUELESS! I KNEW IT WAS STILL MY BROS, ZANEY AND SY-SY! anywho... i WILL think about those questions! you can count on THAT!

especially the one about me and bakura! if we didn't or don't get together... I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE SO I CAN ATTACK YOU! but i won't become a stocker... i promise! stockers are just plain creepy people!

anywho... MORE SOON PLEASE!
Phantom Of FanFiction chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
yeah, i'll deffinately think about those questions... even though i'm helping you write the story! it's okay that you couldn't make these two chapters into one, but i still love it anyway! i can't wait until the next chapter! PEACE OUT, SISTA!

*Phantom of Fanfiction*
Phantom Of FanFiction chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
AWSOMENESS! LOVED IT! I'LL REVIEW TO THE SECOND CHAPTER WHEN I GET BACK!