Reviews for Enemy Within
NCIS fan chapter 40 . 1/13
Just found this. I stayed up til 2 AM reading it.

Thank you for this roller-coaster gem!
luana italy chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
bellissima storia complimenti, รจ stata fino alla fine colma di suspance
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 40 . 3/17/2012
Just found this story. And WOW!

OMG! Poor Tony and Gibbs what they went through. That Sir guy was so sick and twisted in the head.

Loved how all the time Gibbs and Tony were more worried about each other than themselves.

That was so emotional. It gave me tears at times.

I am glad they were able to work through this and both come out OK.
ConventionObsessive chapter 40 . 1/31/2012
Normally, 40 chapters look pretty ominous to me and I generally don't bother reading it all... I read all of these 40 chapters in under 24 hours! Well done - great stuff!
mizncis chapter 40 . 11/24/2010
Wow that was really powerfull it gave me the chills and in the end I too had tears, all in all I Loved it all. Excellent Job.
SmileyDJingles chapter 40 . 3/1/2010
I like how it ended! It was great!
SmileyDJingles chapter 31 . 3/1/2010
Wait there's more than 30 chapters? Yeah! My migraine most have been messing with my brain last night, thanks for letting me know! :D
SmileyDJingles chapter 30 . 2/28/2010
First off this story should be rated M. Anyone under the age of 18 should not read this!

And the last chapter is just plain mean! This story says complete but you leave us hanging.

If this was rated M I would have said it was pretty mild as far as M rated stories go.

You are a great writer and this is a great story, just make sure you rate your stories right. We readers like to know what we are getting into when reading your story, and we trust the author to rate the story right. And please don't mark it as complete if it is not unless you warn us ahead of time.

Thank you for writing this story and I hope I wasn't to harsh.

I hope your new son is doing great! More kids need people in their life like you.

SmileyDJingles
angry penguin chapter 9 . 10/20/2009
McGee. Wow.
angry penguin chapter 8 . 10/20/2009
Evil, evil, evil. They gotta get it in the end.
angry penguin chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
What drugs are they giving Tony? Gibbs has to get out of there.
angry penguin chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
What's with touching the spot at the base of Tony' neck? I have a suspicion, but...

Damn, poor Gibbs.
angry penguin chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
Gotta love Gibbs concern and the mental threats at Tony.
angry penguin chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
Poor Tony.
angry penguin chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
Please let Ziva kick the crap out of Sonia some where down the road.