Reviews for He Kindly Stopped For Me
Accountclozed chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Very nice...Loved the characterization )
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Good take on Unohana's past. Could have used some more detail but it was okay overall.
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
There needs to be an emoticon that sighs with joy. That's certainly MY reaction right now.

The part where Unohana tries to help without realizing she's dead is brilliant. Byakuya being the one to TELL her this even MORE brilliant. This is clean, simple storytelling in its best form and I appreciate that it's not easy to do. Their characterizations - oh that ending dialogue *_* - were also marvellously done. Thanks. ;)
Unsane Chibi chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Spiff, Bonnie. Absolute spiff.
Shezel chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Hey lovely one shot, very nicely written love the plot and setting working with how people enter Soul Society great idea to play with. Will you be doing any multi-chapters? I hope you get some more reviews cause its really good. I guess the reason is that there aren't many byahana fans, but i hope that soon changes. Keep on writing this is good stuff laterz!
A Dream You've Chased chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
MY GOD! Am I the first review? Well I loved this, now I have a new way to imagine how they meet and I thank you for it, you have made me really happy and you have no idea how much. This was beautifully written and I loved their interaction, also you have helped me with the age issue.

You know you have given me inspiration for one of my kisses, hope you don't mind.

Lovely work and I hope to see kind like a sequel becuase you're amazing, this will go without a doubt to my C2