Reviews for Butt Buddies
13foxes chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Short and Sweet :
HugsandBugsSmileyface chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
that is so cute I understand where you're coming from if I was diabetic I wouldn't want anyone to have sugar either! steal all the sugar from the world everything will be sugar free and used with Splenda more ha ha ha ha ha
fallingwthstyle chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I've just read all three of your South Park stories. You're an amazing writer! It's surprising how much you accomplished here in just 800 words. Well done...I hope you're still around.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I used splenda in my coffee. I think that's basically a choice between getting fat or getting cancer...

I'm already going to get cancer anyway. "Nawh, Stan, tell mom it's okay, just a little bit of cancer..."

That had nothing to do with the story, but I'm tired, so.

THIS WAS CUTE. EVERYONE HATES STYLE BECAUSE IT'S POPULAR SO IT'S COOL TO, BUT... You have to start somewhere :)
Wings of Water - SKYE chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
It's kinda really cool how you managed to write such an addictive oneshot while somewhat short of words. You are my idol
Marina Yano chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Love :D
VictoryOverSleep chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This story is amazing! I seriously could not stop smiling and the ending was awesome. Good job!
chhild chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
haha. my dol. this is was so cute! one of the few fanfictions i've read with these two that actually has them in CHARACTER! i loved it. {:
SofaKittyKing chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
HAH. XD

This story made me smile. :D

Great job.
AnariKaizoku chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
You are not a bad person.

This story is so cute.

:]
Karmastition chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Okay, I know diabetes doesn't exactly work like that, but the important thing is that taking sugar, and by extension, joy, away from children all over the world is really, really funny. To me, anyway. Does that make me a bad person?

Dude. Me too! :D Especially away from Nick friggen Jonas. Yah, trick, yah.

ANYWAY, great story! :]
emiscracked chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I love you, I love you I love you I love you.

StanxKyle fics are usually horribly OOC & I finish them feeling oddly unsatisfied because of this.

But this is like... amazing & exactly how I would imagine it. :D
July-V chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
It made me giggle and 'aww' a whole fucking lot -

And no, it doesn't make you evil...it makes you another super villain :D

*lovesthestory*
Anomi chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
argh. really good.

I love how when people write about the South Park boys they always insult each other afterwards, well, very rarely not.

It makes it different then the other lovey dovey stuff on fanfiction. It's a nice getaway.

Great fic, your a fav. author now.
kiokuno chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I'm sure depriving children worldwide of sugar can't make you that bad of a person. You're saving them from obesity and diabetes, after all.

This was too cute. There wasn't one thing about this fic that I didn't love. Great job!