Reviews for State of Mind
Lena chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
OMG this fic is so damn good that I'm sooo sad that you didn't continue!

Please give it a try!
Caeria chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Sad now that this was never finished. :-(
LunaBianca chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
asdklfjalskdj There are. Not. Words. I freaking love this story, and hope to read more. The prose is really accessible and funny and exciting and I like the way you characterize Naruto, Sakura and Gaara and their relationships with each other. The leading characters are beautifully flawed and heroically strong and I WANT TO SQUEEZE THEM ALL!

Thanks for the entertainment. :)
SignedAnon chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
so... any plans on continuing this fic? I'm kind of addicted to it so please let me know!
Okinawa Girl chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Omg! This story is AMAZAH! I love it! Please update I have to know what happens next! Your killing me with this cliff hanger! It's been years since you updated! PLEASE UPDATE SOON !
LimitedEternity chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
"And Gaara wanting more of Sakura than just a hand grasped her wrist and pulled her into his lap. As clothes vanished along with the remembrance of their pursuers they did it right there on the floor. Twice. Then Naruto showed up a little worse for the wear and he almost wished he had gone with the Akatsuki." And that's how it ended. You left us with litteary blue balls so I thought I'd cap this off lmao. But this really was a good story, I enjoyed watching Gaara and Sakura grow to trust and care for one another. But Naruto's kiss nearly made me cry, that was THE kiss, the "I might not make it" kiss and I was so sad after that part.
November Ember chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Ooo that last part! *drools* ahem! Anyway is that foreshadowing ? Eh,eh? ;) lol I enjoyed this you kept then in character :) update if you can someday! :)
Bullet2tm chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
Hey,

Great story though I'm assuming you won't update, no matter how many times I say it. Oh well. Please update, if you can,

Bullet
TillyMe chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
haha, i love this! Very gradual and beliveable:)
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
Wow...O.O...

that was...kinda sexy...

lol THAT LAST PART WAS FUNNY AND SEXY AT THE SAME TIME!XDDDDDDDDD
RibbonFiend chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
Oh my god. . . That last scene. oh. my. god. I can't sit still

Y U NO UPDATE!

you write crazy!gaara so damn well and I'm crying(on the inside) because I want to know what happens next so bad! it's a great story, please continue~! ; w ;)
Just Another Smith chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
Well aren't you a tease! D: There was really no need to be so unsure about the quality of this fic, it's excellent. I'll put it on my alerts, so if it's ever updated I can jump on it.
Shu of the Wind chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
HOL. EE. CRAP.

I LOVE THIS.

UPDATE NOW.
Blah Blah So Bored chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
Please update! Cool story!
AB chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
I like your sense of humor. Yupyup.