Reviews for Just a Game
crystal789 chapter 1 . 5/2
Thank you for this wonderful one shot
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I like it. :) in just going to say thay ended up together,
Ellis chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
This along with a couple of your other stories are quite good. I throughly enjoyed them, I've seen you haven't updated anything in years and you probably won't even see this review but I just want to say That I'm a fan of your work and would love to see your talents on an original story. Not that this isn't but you know one with your own characters and settings and all the good stuff. Your extremely good at writing and I'm finding it harder and harder to find good authors these days. So if you do get this review and haven't given up on being a fanfic writer or have just have become a badass writer like J.K. Rowling and I just don't know it . I would love to read some more of your writing! So please post something new! Or tell me what your books called so I can go out and buy it!
dioface1034 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
you are my absolute favorite fanfiction author, I love a lot of your bleach stories and I'm obsessed, just a word of encouragement from a big fan!
Cisusi chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Such a cute little one-shot! I loved it, so amazing! Great job. The only thing is the authors note! Don't be so pessimistic about IchiRuki! They will prevail! They will kiss, they will marry and they will provide Isshin with many many grandbabies. Those grandbabies will be fat and chubby and adorable as frick. AND they will be gorgeous with their orange hair and violet eyes and/ or their black hair and amber eyes! They make gorgeous babies! Viva el IchiRuki!
ToshiroFan1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
lol good oneshot loved it !(lyk all ur sories )
Ralmidaz chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
i think they will eventually kiss, but it would only happen in the last episode. and only if they were going to be together(glares at Orihime).

though the anime(havent read the manga yet) has got lots of points towards IchiRuki
Van chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
The one shot story is just okay bt since dis was ur first bleah story, i have 2 say, its quite fun
Shiawase na Seikatsu chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
LOL

Very funny

I like it

OkayGotCha chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
awesome...me too i know ichiruki will never happen and that makes me sad because they are such a good couple.../sighs/...anyway i think you should continue this it was a very good story...
Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
And I continue to remain impressed.

Has any ever told you that you have a gift? 'Cause if so, they weren't lying, haha.

I absolutly loved this one shot - it was just too adorable, haha.

Good job!
Zendaflame chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
We ALL dream of them kissing...*sigh* even if it never will happen there is always hope, right? :3

Lol, cute story once again. Much love to you and all of your stories! :D

~Zenda

*smacks Ichigo over the head* THE HELL WOMAN? _ *glares daggers*

*shurg* I dunnoz... *evil grin* SO Ichigo... :D

Ichigo: *swallows hard* I don't think I like where this is going...

Zenda: Oh but you will Ichigo...you will! AHAHAHAHA!

Rukia:... o_o -?
Chappy-Is-Mine chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I dont think it was lame! I liked it!
momoxtoshiro chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
AW! Kawaii desu! I loved it! This was really good!

IchiRuki4ever!

~*momoxtoshiro*~
Shinichi's Lover chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
yea it was just a game. but i love it )

thanks 4 sharing