Reviews for An Apple for Your Thoughts?
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Very good.
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I love the seriousness and then the last sentence- perfect!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Hahah! I hope Merry defeats that Fool of a Took!

That was an interesting conversation, very in character!
Larner chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Ah, yes-trust a Brandybuck and a Took to teach a Gondorian the intricacies of cousinly love. Glad to see this inspired by Baylor, one whose work also inspired me!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This was adorable! I think you really captured the essence of what a Hobbit is. Well done!

Nela
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
My own thoughts?

BRAVO!

I absolutely love this. Isn't Baylor's Care and Feeding awesome? That was my first ever fanfic read, and it marked me for life. You done the inspiration proud, so much so I'm adding this to my C2! Thanks for this, and I hope you'll write more.
Vendie of Rivendell chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This is so cute, I love it. And very well-written! The dialog is in the spirit of Tolkien and the characterizations are great. Thanks for sharing this! Keep up the good writing!
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Very good I like this alot!
Conteuse Vivante chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Haha...very nice. I like the image you've created of the whole camp...everyone accounted for and interacting in their own way. I always like to see conversations between Boromir and Frodo before the Ring started to take hold...it's so obvious from early in Fellowship that the Man feels a lot of affection towards the younger Hobbits especially. All in all, well done. If I had to pick at anything, I would say that Frodo sounds a little too formal at the beginning, but he loosens up near the end. That could be attributed to his lack of comfort with Boromir though, so in conclusion - good job!

Cheers!
Arrod chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I absolutley loved this fic! You write very well which makes it even better. The Care and Feeding of Hobbits is a very good fic, I'm glad it inspired you. I love fellowship fics, especialy between Frodo and Boromir. I like them. Keep it up! And this is going in my favs. :)

-Arandur
HurriCanine chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Demus!fic!

You win for writing my fave charrie. *glomptackles Boromir*

Ah, takes me back to my fanatic Lord of the Rings days... *sighs contently*

Very nicely written, in any matter. Oh, I do so love your style!
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Very nice, sweet, a great look into both Frodo and Boromir.
Captain Oz chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
DEMUS!BITCH

IT'S YOU

And the fic is rather good too... *smooches you and trips back to LJ*