Reviews for Hi, Mom Sunrise, Sunset Remix
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
LolXD this fic was so funny it made me cry!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Great story! I loved it :-)
resourceress7 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
"You don't scare me with your Yiddish!

[...]

Oh, shtup es in toches!

Ha! Wilson already does!"

Best. Joke. Ever! With Wilson's bubbe, no less.

I just gave a dramatic reading of the whole story for my mom, for the Yid value. As a bonus, every time I read it I get to sing "Sunrise, Sunset" in my head for hours. :)

By the way, I enjoy all of your House fic, and have included some of your work on my Sick!Chase Fic List at resourceress7. livejournal. com
ALCM-slkg chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh god, that little Yiddish verbal death match was classic. Wilson's grandmother rules, and House's reply to 'Oh, shove it up your ass' was amazing. I also like the ultrasound blob comments.
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Oy gevalt. Lieber Gott in Himmel. I've seen everything now. Not every day, after all, that I see people in fandom cursing at each other in der Yiddishe mameloshn.

Shalom Aleichem,

Albus
goldeneyekit chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
i absolutely adore this! 5 stars amazing. nothing but good things to say.
Brumhilde chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I... absolutely loved it.

This is, by far, the best fanfic I've read in a long, long time. And I read fanfics everyday.

I must have a soft spot for witty grandmas, because her lines were the best.
Ritulia chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Oh, you're such a great writer! *big hand*
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
LOL, ROTFL, LMAO, and any other way to describe me laughing to the point that my stomach hurts, but in a good way! ;) I love this story! *adds to faves*
dzio chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Loved it! Judy is absolutely brilliant, the Yiddish fight with House was hilarios, and the ending was very, very moving. Oh, and I loved this line: "One day, when you’re the grandmother of your own grown-up ultrasound blob, you’ll understand." :)

Thanks a lot! :)
Califaction chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I love this. I love the Wilson family backstory, I love Judy and Evelyn, I love House and Wilson, and I love their nameless kid. I love Judy getting House's history and calling him out in Yiddish ("Oh, bring it on! You don't scare me with your Yiddish!"), and Evelyn always hanging up on her mother before she can tell her about House. And Joe! "I was so terrified of you on the days after each birth that I named my sons after three Christian apostles." Snerk! I love House's dialogue, which is just PERFECT. ("Now that is one hot piece of cane.") And I love the sad/sweet ending with Judy and Stan. All of your characters shine. I'll remember this one for a while. Thanks for writing and posting!
Poroto chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
oy!

I could hear my bobele, change the country, change the time, we are all the same!
Sepik chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Ahah! I loved it. It made me laugh multiple times, and overall it was a great story.
wih chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This is adorkable!

I've read the original a while ago and I really liked it. You piece is a perfect addition! It's lovely and funny and just great. Thanks for sharing. :-)
arabellaw chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
very good job

I totally love it.

it was so funny, and sweet.

specially the part in wich House and Judy did their Yiddish verbal bitch-slapping match

that was just hilarious