Reviews for Lateness leads to
zerokuran456 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Good story
borderlinecrazy chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Okay, this fic is probably the worst trash you've ever written (I say that as I normally like your fics, but this one I truly hate) Here's why:
1) Anyone not told they were loved and/or routinely insulted would feel insecure and not invested in a relationship (AKA - NARUTO was the bad guy)
2) while notes were left with snarky attitudes, none of the three ever actually talked about the problem in the right way - meaning NARUTO AND SASUKE working it out not NARUTO AND ITACHI TRASH TALKING SASUKE (AKA NARUTO was the bad guy)
3) Naruto assumes Sasuke is cheating; does he ask? no. Look for proof either way? no. Does he use it as an escuse for his own shitty cheating behavior? YES. (AKA NARUTO was the bad guy)
4) If Itachi actually gave two shits about the couple as a couple or Sasuke AT ALL (as part of the couple or otherwise) he'd NEVER do what he did - it's callous and cruel to break someone that way and no one should be able to do that to someone they care about at all - even as a friend. (AKA ITACHI was the bad guy)
5) despite the fact he was the VICTIM, SASUKE was painted as the bad guy from everyone
6) ITACHI had his own place, NARUTO cheated, SASUKE was kicked out - rewarding the bad guys and punishing the victim much?!
xXNarutardXxLIExX chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love sasuxnaru more than itaxnaru but then again i also love it when sasuke is suffering and naruto is the winner, so basically this whole story was i win-win when it came to my preferences GOOD JOB! I LOVED IT! I look forward to reading other stories from you ;)
Chu545 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Wow. It was cute. And you are a tease. I was all geared up to reading some sexy ItaNaru action and then it went 'fwip' gone like I was struck by lightning or a black out happened. But I'm giving you the benefit of a doubt like maybe you cant write smut yet or maybe you did this on purpose to make ones like me suffer! Why! Oh! The ItaNaru sex! Cute though. Nice plot. Funny how Sasuke ends up with Orochimaru, didn't expect that bit. Liked Naruto isolated Sasuke. Lucks with your stuff!
SaiyaLoveHatake chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
aw! that was so sweet! Boo sasuke! yay Itachi! and yay Naruto! it was really cute _ I loved it
Samauke09 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
AW i was about to cry.. i love it
Imperial Mint chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I thought this story was really good. It's original and has a very intersting plot. It's a shame that it has only recieved a couple of reviews as it deserves much more. Maybe a way to get more people to read/review would be to mention the pairings in the summary as many people are looking for Itachi/naruto fics (myself included) yet are failing to find many as there are so little in comparison to... lets say... SasuNaru. Once again, well done, this was a really good fic.
Nakimochiku chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
gah! so sad...but so very sweet! i like it!
Blue-eyed Fox chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
This is what I like about ItaNaru... When Sasuke is being such and uptight prick that he is, Itachi is there to ro make Naru-chan all better... *sighs*

I love the story... A few grammatical/typo errors here and there, but nevertheless, it's really heart warming. _V
YaoiRocks chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Yeah, Itachi is so much better for Naru-chan then SAsuke-teme XD

Nice story, quite sweet really XP

Hope you do more!