Reviews for Moon Knight & SpiderMan: City of Heroes
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
nice short. you are a good writer
War King chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
What about having Batman vs Moon Knight?

That would be so badass.
kagehisa chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Moon Knight rocks!
OrionSTARB0Y chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This is a simple, short story, but you definitely have a handle on Spider-Man's and Moon Knight's personality/tactics, and a good understanding of the fear criminals feel in a hero-infested city. Only one minor comma use error, but nothing to be worried about. This is definitely one of my favorite fan fictions :)
Instabilitas chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Plus factor one: Moon Knight. That makes this story is awesome by default. For a more productive review, this story was an interesting take on one of the best (and least written about) heroes of the Marvel-verse. Good job keeping Moon Knight in character.
Ms. Pagliacci chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Hm...I personally would have had Moon Knight kill Rupert (that's just me), but having Spidey's voice come through in the end worked! I could definately picture Parker sitting at his table and thinking that.
DarkKnightJRK chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I dug this story.

First of all, it's cool because Moon Knight is in it-any story with Moon Knight is a good story.

Second, you gave a good voice for Spider-Man. I could see this being made into a small comic.

If there is a slight problem, it's just a simple fanboy one-I don't think Spider-Man would have left Moon Knight to the guy if he was uncertain if Moon Knight would kill him. It might have been better if Spidey has said "Just don't kill him," instead of "Just don't go overboard."

But still, excellent story, sir. Kudos!