Reviews for The Invasion of Bunnies
Oirasse chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
Great job! *trying to type while laughing...* Poor Haldir... Is Mirkwood coming up next chapter?
Elvin BlueEyes chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
lol poor haldir
Aimme chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Lol, ah poor Haldir! And what about Mirkwood, Gondor, or Rohan? Will they get attacked?

Aha! What about Mordor? I've heard of bunnies from Mordor, both serious and parodies. For instance ever read some stories about Sauron deciding to try and summon other evil people to help him, and he brings Darth Vader and the Emperor there to ME? *grin* I don't remember the name, but that story was really funny! If only the author would finish it!

-Aimme-

we are getting more soon right? *hugs*
IwishSan chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
lol.

poor haldir. i feel more sorry for him than legolas. p hmm ... i wonder what lord celeborn will do to get rid of all the evil bunnies.

what will the power elf lords do? XD
Aimme chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
This is a wonderful idea! I so look forward to more!
SadieSil chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
hehehe... it seemed like an old Star Trek episode (I think you are young enough to remember...).

Hehehe. I love it.

Thanks for sharing it.
1PaperFantoRuleThemAll chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
It was pretty funny. LOL. I'm with the bunnies here.
IwishSan chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
sent the evil bunnies else where ... like ... hmm ... it's a nice present for prince legolas of mirkwood. *grin*
Oirasse chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
Love it! That's so funny... I really feel sorry for Aragorn, Elrond and the twins... I shudder to think that the authors have in plan for them... no wonder they are so scared.
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
Oh dear...

Naughty, naughty bunnies...

;)

-Cal
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Interesting idea. Evil bunnies :) Of course something terrible will happen to him, we all know our bunnies :P
Oirasse chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
great job! I loved this story! It's really original, and that's so funny!
IwishSan chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
the attack of evil bunnies ... that's scary ... XD
KsandraMallan chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
attack of the evil bunnies! mwahahaha!
potterfan2006 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
“ADA! HELP!”...I love love love that line...keep up the good work...and may the Elves Win...maby they can team wiht the bunnies and Beat the Evil. any ways love the story great idea keep it up
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »