Reviews for A Moment
Dani chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
OMG this is so amazing - why isn't there a TON more? This is just incrediblely written - I hope you get this and continue!

Thanks!
miss wizard of oz chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Of course you should continue it. It's great!

I wanna know what's gonna happen to Danny
Anita-U2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Of course you should continue! That first chapter was already amazing! Cant wait for next!

-X- Anita
Dani chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
OMG I LOVE this story - its amazing - more please! A lot more!

I can't wait so the sooner the better! :)

Thanks!
Skylar87 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
PLEASE DON'T KILL DANNY! I really wanna see how this turns out, but I really don't want Danny to die :( Someone that gorgeous should not be killed. This is really good so far (but would be better if Danny didn't die) and I can't wait to read the next chapter! :) Update soon please!

Sky
Yemam2422 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I am in total shock at that ending! I do think you should continue so that we can see that although Danny is falling lifelessly to the floor he is not actually dead! (Knocked out, perhaps?)

I'm joking - whatever you have planned will be great, I'm sure.

I like the short sentences and fragmented writing style you used. Although it was a short chapter you conveyed Lindsay's disbelief and despair at this moment very well (I'm assuming it's L since you didn't actually use a name).

Also liked how you have Lindsay acting as a narrator, addressing the audience directly at times.

And again, you definitely did a great job of building suspense to that shocking ending. As a D/L shipper I love happy endings, but I do like your story and am curious to see the events leading up to this moment.