Reviews for Life As You Know It
Holy crap this was depressing

I loved it
Summer Leah chapter 12 . 6/4
DAAAAMN. That was some sh!t.
readmered chapter 19 . 4/18
Wq that was difficult to breathe through in a few places! Teared up every once in a while as well :) Very well written and pretty sad, but beautiful, too. Excellent work
fandom-hunters chapter 12 . 1/20
I am not kidding you, I went through just about every feeling possible while reading this chapter. Joy, love, admiration. HopeIessness, burden, loss. I never thought of a sexual encounter with the Doctor going that way, but it makes total sense! And that he felt so obligated to remove those memories from her.. That hurts, but rightly so. I think you did a fantastic job at portraying the monster in him caused by the darkness of his past and the pressing guilt he lives through every day. It was simply beautiful, probably one of the most beautiful and well written scenes I've ever had the privilege of reading.
FacetiousKitten chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
So glad someone took the time to consider how Mickey feels! I think you nailed it. Nice job.
kate chapter 19 . 7/31/2014
i really really loved this. it was amazing and so in character and everything. and it flowed nicely and stuff
redarien chapter 19 . 2/27/2014
This whole story was good. You captured the doctors tortured soul well.
DeanXCastiel chapter 19 . 2/25/2014
Nooooooooo D:
Brilliant chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
"...but he's too drunk on happiness to care." Haha, that is perfection.
JeniDRalph chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
This story was absolutely gorgeous!
sylphie3000 chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
can i just say that this was wonderful
and it hurt me on an emotional level
bananas-are-good-9 chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Alphie chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
This chapter and the idea behind it just slays me. Ugh! I'm nit going to ever be able to think if this episode again without thinking it ended like this.
Alphie chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Seriously great stuff here! I've often considered how Mickey felt about the Doctor's actions towards Rose and if he ever said anything to the Doctor about it. I can just hear David's voice saying those lines, it's that true to character.
Alphie chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Oh the angst! This was sooooo spot on! I'm really quite impressed at how you've captured the moments and emotions in these chapters. Everything is so true to how I envision it myself.