Reviews for Memory
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I love it! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Sequel! Sequel Sequel! Who's with me?
Flit-Flibbertigibbet chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
cool! would have liked to see what sokka and toph did, though.
Plot Bunnies Rule chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
so cute! i loved the memory loss theme. it really added to the story
AlienFanatic chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
That was awesome Invader!
AVAgrl chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Fin,

you are my favorite author and I am a big fan! But, just to make sure; you are a kataang fan right? Because all your stories I have read were kataang and i just want to be on the safe side.

Thank-you for taking your time of reading my email. Keep up the brilliant work!

Long Live kataang!

Zutara AND TANNG IS JUST PLAIN WRONG!
Magnumus chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
You could continue this with having Toph begin to realize as she 'being blind' is immune to the mind wipe process. If you watch how Jet is its a light that circles the room, Toph wouldn't see this. You could even work Tokka into it by having Sokka react to “The Earth King has invited you to Lake Laogai.” E.g. Aang says something to Toph about the “The Earth King has invited you to Lake Laogai.” bit and what happened with Jet and Sokka over hears.
Summer Sweetheart chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
In all honesty, I REALLY think you should write more... Like what happened after they got back to the house, and trying to get Sokka and Toph to remember their pasts. That'd be very good! I love this story!
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Yay! That was so cute. You did a very good job!
Lily Dragon chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Loss of memory... Igh, that's really scary *hugs brain very tight* just imagine how it would be like to forget all you've tried so hard to learn in ten years of study...

I like the way you write very much... how could you write it in one day? O.o

I really like the way you explore different themes, without fear of sad endings or dramatic things, not being too angsty and not dwelling in pure over-sweeted fluff...

Anyway, Villa Lobos is actually not a band, but a Brazillian composer from the beginning of the 20th century... I guess you could call it old, but he combines classical music with a "Brazilian flavour" so well...

It may seem an odd question, but what time is it where you are?

Cheers!

L.D.
German girl chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Hi. Just one word: WOW! This story was very very VERY good! Very well-written. It would be nice if you added another chapter or maybe wrote another story! I would read it.
somebody's world chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
*applause* That was absolutely beautiful. (I admire you for being able to write it longhand, lol)
Loupami chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
What a smooth talker Aang is lol! I'd like to see more on this, if you feel inspired enough.
justicar347 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Nice. A very good take on this classic idea. I always wonder what it would be like if I ran into someone that I should know or should know me. Aang took this all pretty well, I guess six years to grow calmed him down some.
Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
_

So hapy

It really wants to make me write/read a second part to this or something, with Toph and Sokka when Katara and Aang are trying to get their memory back.