Reviews for Painfully Perfect
troyella2468 chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
I loved it!
helpmehelpu101 chapter 20 . 4/25/2010
that was amazing! i love how its based on sharpay and not on troy and gabby's relationship. so creative and it can rlly show you what happens to girls and there eating disorders. cant wait 2 see what happens nxt :D
AmberAshley chapter 20 . 11/27/2009
I loved this story! ive been reading it the past 2 days. It was amazing. You got the detail and the hurt of having an eating disorder(and trust me id know...).Most people dont know what its like unless they have had one but you got it down perfectly! I cant wait to read the sequel!3
IHeartLogiebear chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
This was a good chapter. I can't believe that Gabriella would say something so mean to her best friend!
BeautyLiesWithinTheSoul chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Thanx for the sequel!
foreverpheely chapter 19 . 5/2/2008
this was so good!
foreverpheely chapter 20 . 5/2/2008
i thought this story was so good! and it was really realistic, too. except maybe for the vomiting, caus eit usually takes longer than that, but even when you had her tear ehr esophogaus, i've heard that's how it happens. and most people have the anorexic character lose like 20 pounds in a week, and that won't happen. you will lose 7-10 w/o eating anything, and that's how this story went. you even had her at periods of not losing weight. it was so good! i'm adding this to my favorite stories list.
OMGIT'SHSM chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
When's the sequel coming out? We've been waiting for almost 2 or 3 months now! So are you going to make a sequel or what? PLease do, it's kind of a cliffy because Sharpay finally talks to Ryan whos mad at her so will he forgive Sharpay? urg this is the reason why I get so upset when people don't update when they say that they will update soon and stuff! So please please please give us some notice on the sequel!
OMGIT'SHSM chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
When are you going to post the sequel? It's such a good story and you left off at such a good part!
BlackRoseSophie chapter 20 . 3/22/2008
Please write a sequal! I wanna know how Sarpay will get through this!
XoxAshley-VanessaxoX chapter 20 . 3/17/2008
Oh my goodness i loved this story lol!

It was so sad...i cried lol

Can't wait for the sequal!
daydreamer299 chapter 20 . 3/15/2008
I loved this story! Sad to see it completed, but loved the end!
MusicalTalent chapter 20 . 3/4/2008
Aw I didnt want it to end there

its taken me ages to try and read this chapter it kept saying my internet couldnt display the page S

but it was worth it

so sad its over now though [
boptothetop chapter 20 . 3/2/2008