Reviews for Solstice
Guest chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
in the twilight books Tanya's hair is said to be strawberry blond not brown!
creativewave chapter 18 . 1/24/2009
Wow, I understand that it has been sometime since you wrote this, and I have read all the Twilight saga, but your writing pulled me in and left me wanting more, even with myself already having all the Saga done, and I read it more then once...3 times and still going back to it, but with your writing you cover characters in the story that are minor and I love that fact, Charlie is an amazing character and I was really getting into Charlie and Katie..and it made me feel like... well when Midnight Sun was in the making, then the leak occurred and Stephanie decided to put up the rough draft she had, but with no intent of letting the fans know if she was going to finish Midnight Sun. So when I finally caved after Months later of her placing the draft on her site I read it..but was seriously disappointed that there was just a hanger left and no hope for a resolve, its the same with your story even with knowing what Stephanie's ideas where I also followed yours and wanted to see how the story panned out.

And now with Stephanie saying there is no guarantee that she will even look at it again quoting " you all know how it ends anyways so whats the point" Well to answer that, is simple..

I'd like to believe that Stephanie's was mostly angry that someone took her work and invaded her atmosphere. (so to speak) That the fact that Stephanie doesn't want to finish Midnight Sun is just a result in an ending resolve of her anger, so she would let it slip that there was no point in finishing Midnight Sun because the fans "already know how it ends"...easy Twilight is in Bella's perspective, Edward is a different person, different character...altogether the way the character looks at thing that occur or happens can effects what he or she sees and so therefor it changes the way the story is written and prospective.

And with your dilemma towards writing more because Eclipse came out( and I would suppose the length of time passing)... Basically from my prospective i.e the readers prospective I find that your writing and the writing in Eclipse is and isn't the same (hopefully you follow me) You as a writer have a different approach and a different context, you both follow the same flow and wording but its the differences in the written, in which the unique and different approach towards the story alter the way someone would read it. I really enjoy they way your story flows... it give the reader back the creativity and imagination while reading.

I hope if you don't start back up and finish this story I suppose with the time difference in the writing that you would go on telling stories about other context of unsolved or unknown aspects of the Saga. Thanks for you time and hopefully you read this.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
alice cannot see the future when werewolves are involved, so she shouldnt be able to see the outcome of the meeting.
la saboteuse chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Oh, dear!
LunarEclispe chapter 18 . 1/5/2008
i love your story, i definatly thibk you should continue
CrestfallenlovesEdward1993 chapter 18 . 12/2/2007
this is a great story, and i think you should definetly continue it!
CrestfallenlovesEdward1993 chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
... i love it! absolutely fantastic!
Variety-3 chapter 18 . 10/12/2007
I don't review very often, but I had to tell you I love your style. You're an excellent writer. Very true to character, and well-written. I would love to hear how the story ends. Please finish it.
EugenidesofEddis chapter 18 . 9/8/2007
To continue!Who cares if the original story interferes! ! ! !Lots of things on fanfiction contradict the books. Does anyone care? NO!We're just looking for a good story about the citzens of everyone's favorite little town in the middle of nowhere. Plenty of people don't care if it contradicts the books if it's good. FANFICTION WASN'T MADE FOR PEOPLE TO LEAVE THEIR SOTRIES HANGING!Again, to continue!
tora.of.the.sand chapter 18 . 8/28/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! it's AWSOME! please update son! (if you can)

tora
lklk9ilklnjkl chapter 18 . 8/20/2007
Please please PLEASE continue. I really want to read the rest of your story! You're such a great writer and its very original.
Olga George chapter 18 . 8/18/2007
You halfed to continu! It is not fair if you don't! I meen this is one of my top 3 fanfics! I now eclipse is out (I read it ) and said to my frends that this fanfic was even better then the book! I rilly did ! well it truly is amazing and I do hope I will get to read the next chapter.
A Big Confusion chapter 18 . 8/17/2007
Keep going!
technically a lie chapter 18 . 8/17/2007
if you want to end this, then at least make one more chapter tying everything together, and a conclusion.
aisha123 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I love this story so I want this story to continue... but at the same time... I haven't read Eclipse and I hope it doesn't interfere in composing this story...