Reviews for 04 Sweet girlfriend of Mine
delena is ENDGAME chapter 9 . 11/19/2009
theese are really good!
lita rocks LbC chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
aww, they didn't end up together (

and thanks for the twist at the end!

now i'm going to have to read the rest xD

great job!
Music and Reading Lover chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
Another awesome story. I loved it.
dare121 chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
oh for some reason I knew it was becca. I had a weird feeling... don't know.

again a very sad ending for the two of them. But they will be together in the end, right? Oh, I hope so! well, I'm curious of what Lilly's dad is going to do. ...
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
And hellow! To the element of Mistery!

This was awesome, I actually read this story twice. First, was long ago, (I hadn't read chapters 1 and 2 then) and back then I really had no idea of who i was! I was thinking Jake, and then u come out and say Becca! Incredible turn of events, I didn't expected at all, exactly how a mistery should be!

The second time, well, it was now!

It is a great story and I just hope Miley and Lily get back together in the next episode (which I think they will!)

And again, AWESOME!
xXI.Can.Only.Be.MeXx chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
roflmao at this:

''Hello Doctor,'' Oliver said with a feminin voice.

''Hello Ma'am. So, what brings you here today?'' Lilly said in a Texan accent.

''I... erm... I'd like to... erm ...have bigger boobs...''

''I see... '' Lilly said attentively looking at Oliver's chest. ''Why is that ? Does your husband want you to have a bigger breast?'' She said investigating like a cop would do. ''Is he forcing you to fit his standards of the perfect woman?'' She said, making her character a feminist.

''No I don't !'' Jay exclamed, storming in the doctor's office. ''I love you like you are sweetie pie...'' He said, kneeling next to Oliver, holding her hands. Oliver grinned.

''So, would you like to show me how those look like ?'' Lilly asked, pointing at Oliver's chest. ''See what I can do for you...?''

''You can't do anything for her !'' Jay overacted. ''She's the most beautiful creature on Earth...''

''Excuse-me Sir,'' Lilly said outraged. ''Women are not creature. They're human beings. They're...''

''Yeah yeah whatever. Just do my boobs!'' Oliver exclamed.

''Don't, please ! Let me prove you how much I love you !'' Jay desperatly said, and leaning to kiss Oliver on the lips ; but the teacher cut the act.
oh one chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
i love your series:)
chibichoco chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
Woah... hehehe... actually I guessed that. Hm... well that was kinda sad... okay well now I am really sad, but eh. Very nice series you have here. I like it alot. :)

Wonder what happens next... I hope they can get back together... Onward to the next one! XD
shaynelovesCONVERSE chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
so this is the only story that actually made me WANT to read HM fanfics.

i dont know why, i just couldn't get into them... they never seemed... real, i guess.

but it was pretty good.

i totally thought it was going to be Sarah who put up the posters, it fit perfectly in my mind. and i didn't really like the whole Ms. Flesh- Thor- Becca thing, but whatever.

Now, of ot read the other stories you wrote!
vrae56 chapter 9 . 6/30/2007
Thanks for a great story!
AoiXD chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
aw... thats so cute! her and Miley better get back together, i have no idea why she wouldn't like her dad but i can't wait to read more! XD
Love.is.like.a.drug chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
I'm so not dissapointed by the end. I just feel so bad for Lilly.
Razgriz91 chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
Oh man, just when I thought you were done keeping us on the edge of our seats! With that said, I have to say that I love how you make all of these different stories, yet connected by the series of events. I can't wait for your next update!
fire-panther24 chapter 9 . 6/12/2007