Reviews for I'm Sorry
Sweet-Typs chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
OMG im crying! that was so good. I read it aloud to my cousin and shes bawling too. bravo 10/10
lemmonpie chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Great oneshot! I always thought Jack should be next to hie mom in that last scene too. Good job!
littleann84 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
That was beautiful, I almost cried! Nice work!
timme chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
good; 'cept the end. he seemed to get over it rather quickly.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
LittleLonnie chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
No way! This is your story? Hahaha. I just read the story for some hours ago and for some reasons I didn't even check out the author (which I usually do). And I LOVED the story and added it to fave. And then I got to check out your profile and then I see it's by my fave author on here! What's the odds! XD Never stop surprise me girl XD I loved this one. It's so sad! Write more like this! Gonna check out your other FB fics as well. I wanna write one as well now, but dunno "how" actually hehe
Shelby McQueen chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Yeah, it IS stupid Bobby haven't seen Jack too in the end. I mean, Jack is the best one from the Mercer brothers, that's for sure, and yet had such a minor role... Not fair. By the way, you know that picture of Jack Bobby was looking at after the funeral? Can it be found on Internet? 'Cause Jack is SO beautiful there! Do you maybe have it? «Kingdom for a horse» in my case – kingdom for that photo!
Dicklips Jackie chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
So good, made me want to cry. But I didn't, I refuse to a sap, it just isn't my style. I hate when Jackie dies, but your story made it seem not so bad. I still don't like the fact that Jack's dead, but...
HospitalHorror chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
i felt the same way you do! about the whole bobby not seeing jack thing i was like oh come off it! let him see him one more time! and here it is

here is the thing i was waiting for

bam!

i love you

and i always watch 4 bros when its on tv

god were oober dorks but hell

its a bomb movie
leuchtraketen chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
who's Hazel? good story. i'm wondering, did the kids playing hockey see him? if they did, then he musta looked a little messed up...
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
the story was great and yes, a little sad. It's ok though, it was a peaceful sad...if that makes any sense!
JustMaeBe chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Hey! OMG! Thats soo sad! I am still crying! I lost my brother so this kinda thing hits close to home. Did you ever lose someone but still saw them around? (My brothers car was bombed in Iraq.)

Kirsten
seawanderer chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
That was so beautiful, it actually made me cry. I think they so should have put a scene like that in film. Awsome fic, WELL DONE!
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
waou, c'était magnifique, j'en ai encore le slarmes aux yeux ! BRAVO !
mmmjayy1987 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Wow that was very good! It brought tears to my eyes! I liked it a lot! :)