Reviews for Finding Home
thewolf74 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Ok now I know who is behind the attempted killing on Rodney. I hope that he and John can figure that out before something does happen. I would also like to see John get full custody of his son, and I would also like to see John and Rodney get together. Please update again very soon.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
deathreptar chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
When is the next issue this is the best series on here. You make it adventurous and sweet at the same time.
Cold-Creature chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story- and I hope to continue enjoying it! :3 I really do hope you continue this! I've been enjoying every stage of this story- how Jinto and Rodney have grown so close- how Rodney's very nearly the 'other' parent Jinto is so desperately needing... Poor guy!

And- despite all that, Rodney is still in character X3 Which makes this story that much more enjoyable!

I've thoroughly enjoyed how Rodney and John's relatioship has grown- and I'm dying to see them admit their feelings! And I bet Jinto would be thrilled! *squirms happily* :3

I really hope you find the time/inspriration to continue this!

Cheers,

CC
Buxom Bard chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
Hey! I'm really likin' this story so far! Seems like i've been waiting forever for an update though! I'm lible to start some serious pouting soon! Oh, who am i kidding, i started a long time ago! Updated ASAP pleased, with naked John Sheppard on top!
EmruasCat chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
I really like what you have written in this story so far. Radek Zelenka as the bad guy was a massive kick in the teeth, simply because I don't think I've ever read a story where that happened. Kudos to you for originality, but now I want to see what else happens! I'd like to see Elizabeth show some backbone - she has to have some good points, or John wouldn't be so protective of her, but right now her personality and instinct for negotiating are getting in the way of something she should be unyielding about - her son's happiness. I noticed you haven't this story in several months - if you need a beta, or just someone to bounce story ideas off of, please let me know, I will be more than happy to help. Hope to see more in this story soon
stormseaker chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
and the evil vilain is reveild! good choice. more soon please
SarahTee chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
Great story so far - are you still continuing it? I hope so, would love to know what happens next!

Sarah x
Goddoesn'tplaydice chapter 10 . 11/16/2009
Hi,

I just wanted to say how amazing I thought this fic is and I would be really appreciative if you could finish or write some more of it because I already have a dozen scenarios going through my head.

I love the way you have written the story and how John and Rodney are similar yet differ from the characterd on the show.

Yours Goddoesn'tplaydice

(Bethany)
storygirl420 chapter 10 . 8/28/2009
Hey, i'm so in love with this story! And soo ticked off at SciFi for ending this show! And what the heck is up with the stupid new name Syfy? Anyways, had to blow that steam! LOL!

Keep up the good work! Looking Forward To MORE!

PLEASE KEEP WRITTING!
snowglow chapter 10 . 4/24/2009
update faster from now on! it should really be illegal to keep people in suspense like that. A few questions/comments: 1) man, they are moving slow, john thinks he loves rodney and they haven't even kissed! i assume you plan on justifying that M rating sometime? *pouts* 2) i didnt know 6 year old got carried around that much, but don't get me wrong-its so cute seeing john be all loving-father-ish 3)rodney can only cook spaghetti? for a man who loves food like that id have thought he would be able to cook just about anything, and he hasn't been eating much- would rodney ever really turn down barbecue? 4) kudos on Ford! i figured it out when you said 'young man' and then i was like, "OMG! how did i not see that before? and i felt stupid because the whole addiction thing should have been a dead give away 5) Are tayla and ronon going to show up anywhere here? and finally, 6)WHY! how could you make dear, sweet, dr zelenka the bad guy? i actually cried out "No!"! i was really hoping for kavenagh.

WOW, so that is officially the longest review ive ever left, times 10!

So, thanks for a great read and please dont think im being hard on you with all the questions, i ask because i care! :)
Silverthreads chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Despite some misspellings. I enjoyed this chapter and am glad to see the update. Looking forward to more.

krysalys chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Wow, I wasn't expecting the little weasel to be Radek of all people!

*pouts*

Now, Kavanaugh... ;)

Thank you for the update, hon. Looking forward to the next chapter.

-}-
Hiyami chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
You DIDN'T! *looks closer* You did... You had Radek as the bad guy. Ford I can understand but RADEK! Never would have seen that coming in a million years. Kavanagh's his usual smug self though. Update soon (and appologies for the lack of reviews).
azure-lupis chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Ford and Zelenka? Didn't see that one coming. I'm loving this!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »