Reviews for Magnetic Attractions
deathgrunty chapter 14 . 4/7
I love it! Especially with Tsunade placing the jutsu on Shizune too. It gave me laughs.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 14 . 3/15
Hahahahaha brilliant ending. Loved it from beginning to end. Hilarious, witty, and fun. Excellent :)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
Ahahah cute.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Its pretty much ooc but its ok. Luke it anyways.
Anima Adaliah Stella Lilith chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
I want a sequel with Kakashi and Shizune! Pwease x3 I'll love you forever! I'll give you one of my puppies! I'll give you my life time supply of cookies!
Marisilveirad chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Perfect *-* !
crangelique chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
This was so good! That's all that I can say for now; I still need to catch some sleep. ;)
The-picture-and-the-doll chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Cute story!
JelloXGiggles chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
Omg wat a cute story! Absolutley loved it! Hehe neji is so cute and hot!
Gaasakulover chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Thanx for including my otp
rhea27 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This story is just too cute!
XxBSCxX chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
Ooooo I can't wait till the next XDXDXDXD
Exotic Lullaby chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
Absolutely loved this story, great idea for it and loved how poor Sakura kept flying off whenever Neji runs by XD
jowilleatyuh chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 333333333 NEJI KUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Teehee fangirling xD lul- when i read about the bear, i was just like "wtf o_o lee gave her a freaking bear [like the legitimate one]" xD Teehee this is so kawaii
Nae chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Hi,

Thank you I really needed that I think that next door may think I'am totally nuts at this point but thats ok ur story had me in a fit of laughter more than once a chapter and after a horrible day that's what I needed so once again thanks I loved it ;-)