Reviews for Magnetic Attractions
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
Ahahah cute.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Its pretty much ooc but its ok. Luke it anyways.
Im a black-white asian panda chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
I want a sequel with Kakashi and Shizune! Pwease x3 I'll love you forever! I'll give you one of my puppies! I'll give you my life time supply of cookies!
Marisilveirad chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Perfect *-* !
crangelique chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
This was so good! That's all that I can say for now; I still need to catch some sleep. ;)
The-picture-and-the-doll chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Cute story!
JelloXGiggles chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
Omg wat a cute story! Absolutley loved it! Hehe neji is so cute and hot!
Gaasakulover chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Thanx for including my otp
rhea27 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This story is just too cute!
XxBSCxX chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
Ooooo I can't wait till the next XDXDXDXD
Exotic Lullaby chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
Absolutely loved this story, great idea for it and loved how poor Sakura kept flying off whenever Neji runs by XD
jowilleatyuh chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 333333333 NEJI KUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Teehee fangirling xD lul- when i read about the bear, i was just like "wtf o_o lee gave her a freaking bear [like the legitimate one]" xD Teehee this is so kawaii
Nae chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Hi,

Thank you I really needed that I think that next door may think I'am totally nuts at this point but thats ok ur story had me in a fit of laughter more than once a chapter and after a horrible day that's what I needed so once again thanks I loved it ;-)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 12/1/2011
nice
princesshyuuga01 chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
That was a really good fic. I love how u tied the title to the story and that jutsu was so cool! And aww Neji gave her a kittyXD KAWAII! Magnetic Attraction hahaha how cool. I found the title so cool! There was an actual Magnetic Attraction. I loved this and it was so interesting. I loved how nosy the hyuugas where lol. It was so unfortunate how Shizune got trapped in that jutsu too hahaha.

"Watch out ladies of Konoha, sasuke uchiha is looking for a wife" i found that comment funny. I adore yet another one of ur Nejisaku masterpiece! Keep up the splendid work u are officially my fav Nejisaku authorXD plz continue to brighten our dull days with ur awesome fics. And ur Rock Lee is this was epic lol. He wouldnt shut up about the springtime of youth hahahaha. That was kute in a creepy Rock Lee sort of way. 333. So now i've read all ur Nejisaku(s) wat to do...? Ummm?

xoxo