Reviews for A Winter's Tale
twilightluver92 chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
I love your story update really soon!
GtotheAtotheBBY chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
another gr8 chapter! i love this story! Deryk is a sry excuse 4 a brother
Grrrrrr chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
YAY! I was FIRST! I feel the love! Speaking of love, I LOVE your stories! Keep up the good work!
Murmmer chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
this is by far the greatest chapter you've ever done! i loved it! update soon!
mgouda chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
YAY BxE! lol great chapter, UPDATE ASAP! :)
Kalona Cullen chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
aw... you thanked me! awesome...i like being acknowleged. It sucks when everyone tells you to review, but no-one says anything back to you. I always reply to my best Reviewers, or the ones that help me out...you know! well anyways, thanks! also...great Chapter...I am excited for the next!
a.fall.from.grace chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
this story is ine of a kind plz update soon
StarlessNight28 chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
aw. its so cute. i love it cant wait for an uodate. and thanks for getting edward and bella together
XOStranger chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
I don't like her grandma. But hope that the things between her and edward work out. I like your stories, its oringinal. Update Soon.
blissfulmemories chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
aw...the last part was sweet! and i really like dr. weselbub (wat a weird name XD) too! she seemed really sweet!

this chapter was great! i want to see more of ur amazing work!
VintageLyre chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
Aww yay, she's home again! Some hit Deryk really really hard please!
Simply Emma chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
its really good i like it a lot! update soon pleasee
MorganW chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
YAY! Go Bella and Edward!

So glad that things are working out. I hope you continue the story! I love it so far!
headovermyheels chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
were your intentions to make someone cry haha this is so sad. I hope everyhing turns out good. Update soon oh and I think Bella and Edward should have a baby and deryk should die
xalicexthexgreatx chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
OMG! this was so wonderful! You just had me on the edge of my set the whole chapter...AMAZING! One of the greatest things that I've ever read! I can't wait for the next chapter!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »