Reviews for A Winter's Tale
Adria-Sama chapter 11 . 7/12/2007
i wanna be loved (kicks and screams on ground)well i like this story but when are alice and the rest gonna come in? grr i wanna take a hit at ray just like something falls and like lands on him that would be my hit... lol hurry up and update...i'm reporting your story for being to damn good...lol
xPaleInComparisonx chapter 11 . 7/11/2007
Yay, I'm so excited you updated! I love this story. Can't wait to see what happened to Bella!
GreysAutumn chapter 11 . 7/11/2007
poor bella. i really like the story's plot and the twists and turns it has. more please i gotta know what happened to bella!
Edward4ever1992 chapter 11 . 7/11/2007
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE and make your chapters a little longer! What happened to Bella? Was she changed from Ray? Or what? UPDATE!
ridiculouskopec chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
ah kill ray! KIL HIM!

stupid freaking ray. why would vampires be intimidated by human deryck? i mean, come on, if i was a vampire i would not be concerned about a human wanting to be friends with me. i would... do something else lol.

update son!
Grrrrrr chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
YAY! Good update! Keep up the works! FANTABULOUS use of my word fantabulous! The fact that you use it makes me feel loved.
Kalona Cullen chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
i'm reviewing i'm reviewing so update update UPDATE! anyways... i hope the next chap is the fight, and then explain Bella, please don't skip the fight! anyways UPDATE SOON!

-Shorty
The-Risen-One chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
I can probably alreadey guess what has happened to her, but I'll keep it to myself. UPDATE!
Simply Emma chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
ahh omg update really really soon i ned to know what happens! :) its amazingly good :)
VintageLyre chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
omg Ray pisses me off so much! I can't wait till the next update!
EXACTLYmyBRANDofHERION chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
LOVEloveLOVE this story!
4Edward's-Eyes-Only chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
what happened to Bella? and what is going to happen to edward? Update soon
blissfulmemories chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
aw...i still dont know wat happened to bella yet...

o well, this was an excellent chapter anyways! i loved the part where edward and ray fight! so exciting! edward just HAS to win!

cant wait for the next chapter!
headovermyheels chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
Review faster I love this story
MartaSwan chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
omg good...i want to know what happened to bella!

update soon!