Reviews for 100 Seasons
fluffy2001 chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
Wow, I didn't think Foreman had a very complicated season, but put this way, he really did spiral downward a bit, didn't he? I love how you showed that he really isn't moving forward like he thinks he should, and in the end he finds his excuses and constantly justifies to himself that he's not like House. I liked how you showed that he sees that Chase is becoming a better doctor and dismisses him instead as unprofessional. He really doesn't want to see the truth, does he?
sydedalus chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
Nicely done. Foreman really changed this season. My favorite is your extra detail in the "Finding Judas" piece. You get it so right, the way that Foreman is attuned to the other two. Excellent perspective work.

(Btw, I know you planned this before the finale. Has it changed the trajectory of your writing? I suppose it must make one re-read the entire season...)
accioamber chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
i like it, looking for House's soon.
bgn chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
Amazing insight. I am so looking forward to the rest.
bgn chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I think one episode is missing-Fools For Love-but as always, a pleasure to read your work. I'm amazed how much you convey with so few words.
HouseAddiction chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
That was fabulous! I loved it! Can't wait for your next installment!

Way to go!

Much love.

HA
Anita chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I really really liked these. A great take on Cuddy's thoughts throughout the season. Nice job! :)
Sinister Scribe chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
hey, i liked this, it's not often you get to see Cuddy's view on stuff that actually happens in the show.

heh.

good twistin there.

ciao, Scribe
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
i love evrything...wah... its has been a long time since i liked something so much... kudos... really, totally rocked!
fluffy2001 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
This is brilliant! Excellent idea, and as usual coming from you, extremely well written. You really should do this with every character. You got into Cuddy's mind very well, I'd love to see what you could do with everyone else.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2