Reviews for Retaking the Lead
Excellent. Yet again.
Laurie chapter 1 . 6/20
Jack promoted. Cool.
fnfnztri chapter 8 . 2/6/2009
Brilliant story. Great that you gave Walter such a great scene. I also love your characterizations of them, and I love how you wrote the Russian General and Jack...and their scenes together. Hope to read more of your stuff.
WolandR chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
Love the story!

One thing about the use of Russian in this chapter (and this is coming from a native speaker): if you were going for the equivalent of "f_ your mother", you just need to change "tvoy" to "tvoyu". It doesn't have anything to do with the gender of the Goa'uld, but, rather, the gender of the word "mother". "Tvoy matz" just isn't correct Russian, so a Russian-speaker would never say that. But "tvoyu matz" is, indeed, a very common phrase and also an appropriate one in this situation.
Lingren chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
I don't recall seeing this story being posted before it was completed but it intrigued me... so I read it from start to finish today. I must say that it was well written and the plot quite plausible. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for posting this and your others stories. I look forward to reading some more fics from you.
PatriciaS chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Oh yes the wait was worth it. Great story had everything action, fun and good characters. Love the code word Jack chose to show Teal'c the other Jaffa was a friend. He might be a General but he still gets into trouble ... and out of it. Thanks for taking the time and sharing, hope to see other stories sometime.
RoseA26 chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Brilliant, I thoroughly enjoyed this. Love your writing style, enjoyed the suspense, angst, action and would have been quite happy to remain in your SG universe for a little longer! So please write another adventure for our intrepid heroes soon!

Thanks so much for the ride.
zeilfanaat chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Woohoo! Awesome chapter!

Haha, yeah, 'backatcha' can only come from one person. lol

Glad they got out!

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story! I loved every chapter of it!

zeilfanaat
pain in the mikta chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
Sure was enjoyable! Great fic, great action, great angst!

Was almost sad to see Kinsey go, it's saying something!

Thanks for the ride: hope you'll be posting another story soon!
Karen19 chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
Good story, looking forward to more.
RoseA26 chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
Go Walter! Fabulous. Am really enjoying this and hope you update soon, the suspense is killing me! Thanks.
zeilfanaat chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
Hm, I was so sure I had reviewed this chapter! Guess I didn't after all. Oh well, means I get to review it now. :D

Great chapter! Too bad the traitor died.

Uh oh... things aren't exactly looking up for Jack... :(

Looking forward to the next chapter!

zeilfanaat
PatriciaS chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
Oh its so good to this one back ... thank you its a great chapter, love Walter being a hero ... it's always fun to see the little guys help out or save the day. Don't worry about a beta its fine. Just keep on writing. lol.
Nessie1701 chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
I'm so glad you are continuing with this story. I have SO enjoyed it and love the situation you have woven... Need more please...
avidgokufan chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
This is an excellent start. Please continue soon. I am enjoying this a lot. I wondered what happened to Senator Kinsey. Keep going!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »