Reviews for Affection
azab chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
i loved it
Acid Fire chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Aww, very cute, I imagine the scene would go just like that! So kawaii, it's pretty well written, and though I'm not a fan of the pairing I adore this. You're a talented writer and I hope you continue writing, and this deserves way more reviews
Danko Kaji chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Sure, no problem.

I like this brief one-shot alot because you don't emotionally indulge the two characters at their first bond of friendship. And you displayed their personalities very well. It actually convinced me you had them reacting to each other nicely.

And Ginji is the type of cheerful person to call Ban that. (I actually thought Ginji calling Ban 'Ban-chan' was cute because they are very close friends.)

I just think this pair is the best I have seen in many anime. No matter how different they are from each other (since they are kinda polar opposites), they never doubt each other.

No matter what people have said from their opinions of either Ban or Ginji, they just have to accept the fact that those two were meant to be the closest of friends. In a corny way of saying, they need each other.

Because of Ban, Ginji finally left the fortress because it was too much of a mental anxiety for him. (Although I haven't watched seasons two and three) I think Ban can find relief to relax around Ginji, because Ginji would never doubt him of his (somewhat) greedy and selfish antics. Ban is Ban and Ginji is Ginji.

They accept each other, and that's what they need. When they both escaped the negativity of their pasts, they found each other and made new amends.

They're just in the process of setting things straight in their past. (I guess) -_-;

Other than that, you introduced the possibility of their kindled friendship almost perfectly (And that's the best you can get out of me for a compliment). I like it ALOT. _