Reviews for Uncle HeeChan
Leonard L. Church chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was so deliciously awesome! I actually just got done rewatching Endless Waltz so this was just that more enjoyable, keep up the great work!
Xelan chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I never realized you did GW stories until I took the time to skim through your profile. Nice Heero/Relena story. Good use of Treize's kid. I have to ask... cardiac dyslexia? Really?
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Hallo my name is Primus2021, & I would like to say What The Hell "FIN" oh NO I think not, this Story is in my oppenion unfinished, I love the story but I hate Clifehangers & that's how I fell this left off, it needs at lest 4 more parts to it, BTW I have read 5 stories that involved Heero, Relena, & Maia ages 8-18 in which she tries to "set up" Heero & Relena, Do all of you Authers work on the same wave length when it comes to these 3, lastly this is not ment to be a Flame like I said

"I love the story" & would love it even more if there were more parts to it, so wright some more to this Fic. & I'll say that you know who to make your readers happy which is the Golden Rule

"A satisfied readed an Excelent Auther!"

Sincerly: Primus2021
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
The ending was cheesy but I adored the fic.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
That's it? EK! That can't be it! It's so good! OMG lol do more! Make a sequel revolving on Heero and Relena or something lol :( keep up the good work!
Shinigami3414 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Funny and good!yay!
Piece of Peace chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
very good. make more stories like this
Lady Yukina chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
How cute! I LOVE IT!

I DEMAND A SEQUEL AS WELL!
SJ the Griffin chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
I DEMAND SEQUEL! I LIKE THIS! SEQUEL! NOW!
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Ooh... Go Marimaya go! heh...

continue writing!
Mayumi Yuy chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
aww! how unbelievably adorable and sweet! i love it!
Mimsterz chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
LMAO!

U go talon! yet another great fic from a fellow twisted mind...*is confused* Y were u in a wheelchair in "SAVE OUR EART-er, Characters!"? (*is slow and a bit of a blonde, but only in summer*)

Vegeta: Mia! Get off the computer! I need to-

Katzy: Go to one of your sick, hentai-ish sites?

Vegeta: *blush* Shut up Mia

Right, anyway, good work! oh, and i'm too lazy to go the the aforementioned fic so i'll say it here: THANK KAMI U DIDN'T LOCK ME UP THERE! I WOULDA GONE STIR CRAZY...*is already insane*
irishais chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Hey! ME AGAIN! AUGH *GLOMPS HER HEE-CHAN!* MINE! But excellently written story! BRAVO! BRAVO! Be on the lookout for my newest story, "Killing Angel!" TOODLES!
Tori Yuki Ichimura chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Cute story! _ No e-mail? Poo. Do you have a screen name? I'm kinda running out of stories to review. And .com has a Misc. link where you can get free e-mail. Ja ne!
Lady Lye chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
And there I thought Mariemaia had developed a crush on Heero... *stores that idea away for later* Muy kawaii! So cute! So sweet! You're great, being a guy and brave enough to write this stuff. _ Do continue to do so! I'll be looking for it! -Lady