Reviews for Silent Love
Nya Mystic chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
there is XD
ficklejam chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
I just wanted to say thank you~! For writing this and giving me joy! Clearly, I'm new in the fandom (which kind of sucks since well, years have passed since then), and I'm hungry for more Saya/Haji happenings, y'know. So, yeah, thanks! I hope you do continue writing
laniDG11 chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Omg I loved it:) please continue!D:
inuchibi111 chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
this is amazing you capture haji very well. i would think it would be hard to write stuff that makes haji haji! keep going i NEED to read more of this great story!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
more please! more SayaxHaji yumminess -
RebornRose1992 chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
;D good luck!
TheStarsAbove7 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
lol that was good! can't wait for more!
Haji Lover chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
OMG! so awesome! when are you going to write some more!
Haji Lover Saya chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
WABT ANOTHER CHAPTER BAD! PLEASE HURRY!
piratequeen24 chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
i love this story so far, it manages to stay true to the characters but still create an alternate relity so-to-speak.

Better written than most of the Bllod stories out there too, even un-betad

keep up the good work.:)
Vivian Saya chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
I love it! I want MORE! Make Another Chapter Already...PLEASE!

I wanna Know what happens with Haji and Saya! Make My Dream come True!
maria chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
CONTINUE THIS STORY NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU! I MUST KNOW THE END! I NEED MORE! the story is going pretty well but i need you to update now! oh! almost forgot, what you did to hagi was pretty mean just now. from what i could tell hagi seem like he wanted some *action* if you get my meaning *wink**wink* but saya got tired. (poor hagi!) so if you wouldn't mind putting in a saya/hagi lemon in the next chapter that'll be great! (sorry i'm kind of perverted!) UPDATE!
love girl chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
loved it can't wite to read more of your story.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »