Reviews for All She Had Been Looking For
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I absolutely loved it! This made me smile :)
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Lovely,hope that someone would care for me so much like albus did to Minerva!
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Sometimes that's true sometimes it isn't but I concure with your wisdom!
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Ah yes. You intertwined a saying that is perfectly true, and a bit of Dumbledore/McGonagall fluff. Highly convienient yes, but I enjoyed every second of it... xD Subdued-fluff is what exists here... xD
coup de foudre 319 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
This is like the best story ever. It is exactly how I picture Albus and Minerva. Great job!
jessicaisfabulous chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Aw...I loved it. ( :
brenda79 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I love this story. It's what AD/MM is all about, and it's said in only 100 words. Truly fantastic, thank you.
GPh chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
*Sniffs* That was so nice...
Lamenting Quill chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Aw, that was too cute! :)
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Ok, I know I'm supposd to be revising and all that other stuff that people do when they have exams, but I couldn't bear looking at it another night, though I'll pay for it tomorrow. But... I had to read your story, and it was SO worth it. Such a gorgeous fic, and I know what Minerva means, I love it when people notice something about me I didn't expect them to know. It's a lovely feeling. Great job, well written and long!

xxStellaxx
WhiteTiger3944 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
BRAVO BRAVO!
littlefiction chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
How sweet!
amzie101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
the message at the end is so true i do spend half my time looking for someone special but i didnt know it was infront of me. Its just that the person in front of me is just a friend he doesnt fancy me maybe i need to look harder!

I need help wat wud you do if your mum told you that she didnt want you and sed that you had a choice

1. you could stay there with her

or

2. you could go to a childs home what wud you do!

The story was great and i really enjoyed it im starting to write my third chapter
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
That was wonderful. You should write more chapters for this one.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I loved you story and I so wish that it was true that it always turns out that way ...

THX