Reviews for Defeat in E Minor
Firefury Amahira chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I was honestly expecting like a CT/CC crossover, but realized Crono was lost in the Lost Woods pretty quick. Very clever crossover, an idea I'd have never thought of. I really like your exploration into Crono's character- the idea that he is /literally/ a silent hero. He has so little backstory that there's room to come up with almost anything, and I would love to see a longer story exploring these themes in more depth :)
Contraltissimo chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Nyahahahaha... nice. X-)

I dunno anything much about all them Chrono-whatsits games, but the musical reference in the title made me curious... And now I'm more curious... is the annoying song really in E minor? D

Heheheheh... I love this goofy little format where it starts out all serious and then... you get to the end and you're like... Oh. XD XD Nice one!
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
The title alone made me chuckle. Now this fic, too, left me in a great sense of curiosity before you finally revealed his opponent. Hilarious and well done. Kudos.
hamxham chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
lol! aand yes, i thought he was fighting lavos or someone!
AsuraSantosha chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Great Job! Funny, unexpected, and well written! :)

I did notice one typo. In the first paragraph, last sentence it should say "he had survived" instead of "he ha survived"

Is Gato's song really in E minor? I'm gonna have to look that up now. hehe! _

I wish I had more to say but it's such a short story. Keep up the good work!
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
damn now thats funny. thanks for the laugh. peace out.

GZ
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
XD HILARIOUS! From the title I thgouht it was a piano that defeated him. I actually lost to Gato. AH! Now the song is stuck in my head!
The Flesh of JRB chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Short and to the point. I liked it. Have you ever the the Chrono Trigger OVA? You can find it on There is a great bit with Gato in that, and this fic reminded me of that version of him, which was very funny. I would definitely like to see something longer from you. Great stuff.
Savedbybloodsacrifice chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Great story!

Good descriptions and surprise ending.
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
LOL! I really didn't expect the ending. Your writing voice is so great and I think I've fallen in love with it. You're not like other fanfiction authors I know because your descriptions are crisp and entertaining (Some authors, I've noticed, omit descritptions altogether).

But your story is so short! Please please PLEASE write more CT fanfics. With a cherry on top?
Pyropig93 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Well that sure was... funny. I was laughing so hard on the inside, my body didn't quite know how to deal with it on the outside.
ZeroSabreMaster chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Haha! Awesome!
Krait chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Lol! I was SURE he was battling something like a Lavos Spawn but GATO? You're so cool!
Kusabi Makabe chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Hehehe...I was wondering who the mystery opponent was (I thought Spekkio...guess not :) I'm thouroughly fascinated by this writing style - it LOOKS serious, but there's this slight undertone of...shall we say "neener neener" - that makes it really awesome. Good work! XD