Reviews for NO THIS IS NOT A DIARY!
TheDayDreamerandHerDreams chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
love the 'Anyowls'
serpentilewitch chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
"...he must be PMSing (premoon spazzing)..."

Great line, rofl. I also enjoyed Lily's little spaz and I really do love how you've made Sirius this oblivious bloke, how he goes on and on about Lily "VERY RUDELY" doing things. His MWOTDs are soo cute. Rofl at the whole fic, dude, keep it up and puh-lease update!
serpentilewitch chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
omg, big fat rofl the manly book and the book by Gregor Lockhart, all excellent touches. I further enjoyed: "We had another, you know, Lily incident at the end of lunch." I love the confidentiality of the statement. Like maybe he was talking to a shrink or something. It was great, seriously this fic is cracking me up, but for now- on to the next chapter!
serpentilewitch chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
ROFL

I normally don't like SBxOC cuz I write them too and it always feels like the other OCs are so wrongwrongwrong, but this one was really good! I loved all the interruptions and they were all in character! Can't wait to read more and will review for sure. )

Also, hopefully this fic will be continued, I hate it when I'm in the middle of reading something really good and then it doesn't get updated for a few years (although I'm actually guilty of this myself! T.T)
charmedpotterprincess chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
haha thats funny! omg i was laughing so hard! hahaha lol anyways i loved it! keep on writing!
this-love-is-sirius chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I find this story very interesting, and very funny. Update soon.
Snuffles-sweetie chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I loved it!it's hilarious!please update soon:)