Reviews for Midnight Snacking
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I have read that people, supposedly, taste like pork. Thus the "long pork" references to canabalism (like in that one Pirates of the Caribbean movie) - man is a 'long pork' ie 'long pig'.
0BLIVI0N chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Poor jj
Shadowmaker12 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Poor Jonah ohh well he got what he deserved from always blaming spiderman for everything. Great Job 10/10
RebelMaster1000 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
sweet man marvel zombies kick ass
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
humans tend to tast like beef, but in J's case, tough beef...
lyresdream chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Gory and wonderful. I'm happy that you thought of this idea. It's good reading.

Poor Jonah...
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Pork or veal are the usual comparisons, actually. ;)
NoDakGrl chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Well written, quite scary for sure. Poor J.
Darlin chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Quite brilliant.
demented cookies chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
AWESOME! i was so surprised to see Marvel Zombies fanfiction but seeing how i love the comic so...anyway, this is the 1st marvel zombies fic i've read and i am impressed. out of five...i'd give this a five.
USSManhattan chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Bloody (yes, I know) wonderful. I've enjoyed the entire MZ concept since "Crossover," and personally I think "Dead Days" was among the better glimpses into this nightmarish universe. And, let's face it, Spidey confronting Jonah HAD to happen.

What I really enjoyed was your having Jonah reflecting on the fact that, deep down, he did have SOME respect for Spider-Man, even if it was rarely seen. And your "arguing" that it was an aspect of his denial of his imminent agonizing demise was a nice theme.

Great work.

*Incidently, I just completed a parody/homage of MZ featuring characters from my and a friend's fanfiction/AIM universe... I may post it.
Rachel The Dino chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Wow! This story is really good! I expected it to be one of those little stories that couldn't be taken seriously.

I'm adding you to my favorite author list. That was just... awesome. XD
Codyfancypants chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Another AWSOME fic from the only person writing Marvel Zombies fics other than me.

I didn't even realize Spidey was eating Jameson untill after reading your fic, and then going back and reading Dead Days again.

Good job, great detail, thumbs up!