Reviews for What Lies Underneath
rikachan chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
yammy! hitsuchan its getting bolder! love it! continue please!
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Nice... you are in debt with a lemon, but it was too sweet. But I think you should do another chapter, because the story like this is full of questions and little answers. Or that was what you wanted? Or you got tired? Anyway, it was very nice.
colossal-fusion chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
This is exactly the story I've been searching for!

Other fanfics depict Gin as a rapist or rather, the kidnapper and something happens between Toushiro and Gin. Those are not exactly the most original since I've had read most of them, almost all seem to have the same plot.

You, my friend, have written a fanfic that had satisfied me.

Thank you!

Thank you for writing this for the people on the internet to read. I have thoroughly enjoyed your fanfic and I'm hoping you would add another chapter(s).

- Rin
Sagasimon chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
wai my fav oairing ever! why there is so little with them ;_;

beautifuly written Toshirou is so cute
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
Toshiro's a kinky kitty XD good job interesting ending.
prettybabycatty1109 chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
*demanding* More! MORE!

Though a little OOC, but still amazingly cute XD
Sora Keyblader chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
GOD...I LOVE THIS! XD

IT'S SO CUTE!

that's just totally screaming "FAVE ME!" XD-favs-
Demon Vampire180 chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
OH! That was so cute. It's well written and as far as I'm concerned, in character. It's just too bad there's no more. Thanks for posting. :D
scorpiosgirl chapter 3 . 10/23/2007
Awsome story. you should make another chapter to this, just to see how far they can go into their relationship. nice story though.
Smurfy20 chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
wow. i never really liked this pairing but its grown on me. awesome story. -
J.F.L.Rangik-sama chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
very good
XsleeplessX chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
FINALY!I've been dieing to fine a fic like of the ones I fine Gin is crul...witch is not all that this is a nice chage.-I realy enjoy being able to see this side of Gin and the way Hitsugaya is taking the hole thing is so CUTE!So great work so far,PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Kazuya Arsashi008 chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Wai! i loved it! GinxHitsu is one of my fave yaoi pairs in Bleach! Sugoi desu! o It's so hard finding good stuff with these two...(trust me, I tried..) but your fic had me inspired to make my own fic...-

Great job!

P.S. Yes,I also think Gin was a bit OOC but..well..that's love for ya! -
RavenSilverKat chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
hm...I liked it and it was real sweet but, maybe a little too sweet? I don't know, i guess Ichimaru-taichou was a little too OOC. No offense but, i think i liked it just a chapter one though i do like the other two and i like how 3 ends.
JustB181 chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
Oh... Oh wow... I'm like... speechless... xD Or maybe I'm trying to hold back squeals..? Hn...

... ANYWAYS... I LOVE THAT! All Chapters Were awesome. But.. seriously... Are you serial! And yes, I mean serial! You absolutely MUST continue! TT I really love them, At first I had no idea why... and I felt so alone about liking them because my friend's disagree with them... I guess because they hate Gin? I do too but... eh... I don't get it myself.. I just found myself addicted to them right away xD.. And I hate Momo... Oi, I'm a Yaoi freak.. I could only fake liking HitsuHina.. and I can't seem to like them no matter how much I try... Hn, I SHALL GET MY FRIENDS TO LIKE GINxHITSU! Which shouldn't be too hard, they love yaoi as much as I and hate HitsuHina more than me, actually. :P

-Randomly huggled you.- WRITE MORE, Or I'll lose my mind ;-;