Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: Noble Blood
SweetSerenty26 chapter 12 . 9/11/2016
The wicked wench... How I love that name...
Jack's imagination truly is something else
munkey chapter 22 . 7/9/2011
cpt teague is not sparrow jack took that name after sailing all the seven seas for many years earning the sparrow tattoo and with it the right to the name, his real name is in fact teague not sparrow. so his father has no claim to the name of sparrow. otherwise i like the story so far.
munkey chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
agua de vida ; water of life
Anon chapter 31 . 6/7/2011
I enjoy your writing style. It's sounds so sophistocated. It was a good story. I had a nice time reading it. :)
Mei fa-chan chapter 18 . 2/23/2010
great!
Little Dreamer ForeverRachel chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Hello Rachelle

I am replying by review, because I have trouble logging in. I was just hoping to see how my very old but abandoned story was doing, as I just remembered it. I saw your review just now, since I haven’t checked my fanfiction stuff since a month or more back. I’ll still be glad to edit for you.

My e-mail is

Rationalrachel92 gmail .com

Rachel/little dreamer forever
DJ LAZA chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
Write more!

I can't wait till Jack and Barbossa enter the story.
jacksgirl chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
This story is so good. I can't WAIT to read more and I hope you update soon. Everything is great but the kid is a little creepy. I've never heard a ten year old talk in such a mature way.

I don't know what the mature rating is for...so far. Too bad, because everyone needs to see this story and most people won't find it because of the rating.

Keep writing. I'll be checking back often!
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
I really like this so far, update soon!
lateBloomer04 chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
This is really well written - can't wait for an update!
williz chapter 2 . 6/4/2007